$255
$377
$264
Priceline
Savings alert! 58% below average rates

The price you found is 58% lower than this hotel's average rate of $622/night.

$612
$238
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
1,457 results
All reviewsturro metro stationlarge balconypenny marketoutdoor poolgreat hotelfree shuttlewalk in wardrobecity centrerecommend this hotelshuttle servicesuper markethotel restaurantminute walkthe hotel offersrooms are spacioussteam roommini fridge
Reviewed December 23, 2012

We stayed in a self-contained unit equipped with kitchen utensils. The place was spacious for two and is in really good and clean condition. Bed was really comfortable which was a plus. Deco was modern with a splash of bright colours. Wifi signal was good. Had no problem checking emails. The only negative feedback was the toilet did not have a proper drainage for the shower so the floor was soaking wet.

Slightly off the city but near metro and just a few stops away from Duomo. There's a supermarket opposite the hotel which is really convenient. Hotel provides shuttle service to the train station too.

But what we will always remember about this hotel is the honesty of its staff. My husband left his wallet in a cab which picked us up from the hotel and the driver returned it one day later. The hotel staff was kind enough to call us and keep us informed until we send a courier to pick up few days later. Every dollar was intact!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 22, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for a New Year 2011/2012 and we very much enjoyed our stay there. Breakfast is just perfect. Huge verity and amazing service. Waiters are always polite, with smile and very attentive. We had also a lunch, which was a buffet and it was very tasty. We will definitely stay again in this place.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I discovered this hotel during my last stay in Milan in december 2012.
Great new hotel

What i liked
- brand new hotel
- service
- hudge rooms
- patio
- restaurant
- breakfast

What could be improved / weaknesses:
- location ( a bit far from the city center , there is a metro station nearby though )
- the area around the hotel is "average"

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I travel to Milan on a frequent basis and I am forever trying new hotels. I only use 4 and 5 star hotels that are usually centrally located. On this particular occasion I stepped out of my comfort zone and stayed in a new hotel not far from the city center, and boy, was I glad I did!
This hotel is quite large and is located in a residential area about a 10 minute train ride from Duomo. I was a little concerned about that prior to arrival, but found it not to be an issue.
As I mentioned, the hotel is new, and is certainly not for you, if you are looking for the old fashioned traditional Italian hotel.
The lobby, and rooms are all vibrant in colors, and upon entering the hotel, you come alive. The rates are more than reasonable, and the staff are wonderful. In addition to being colorful, the rooms are large, and have more than what you need.
The hotel has a full service spa, and a top class restaurant on site.
I am not at all surprised from previous reviews, as I consider this a top class hotel in a great city, at great prices. I would strongly encourage you to stay at this hotel on your next visit to Milan.

Room Tip: Not really necessary, but upgrades to room are very cheap, and give you even more luxury.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank no818528
Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

Perhaps I'm a bit grumpy today but I think this Hotel is only an ok place. It is a smokers delight as they can nip put on the huge balcony and smoke. Infact every balcony has a littl sand thing where they can stub out cigarettes, they can also look into your room as there is no privacy screen on the balconies.
It's a funny 5 block set up which means you have to go back outside to get to your room.on a Company deal we paid 114 euros which isn't expensive but it is a fair way from the centre of Milan.
The room was new, so nice modern bathroom but the room was so HOT and no matter what I did the aircon wouldn't work.
Tea and coffee in the room which is unusual in Milan.
Went to the Brasserie for dinner last night, I found this very expensive , a sirloin on the bone ! Was 28 euro and was horrible, although the starter of pear risotto was excellent this was 14 euro.
Not going to stay here again, and don't really understand why reviews are so good.

• Stayed: December 2012