$168
  • Restaurant
$299
$219
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $252/night.

$318
$272
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $330/night.

1,469 results
All reviewsturro metro stationlarge balconyoutdoor poolpenny marketgreat hotelfree shuttlewalk in wardroberesidential areacity centrerecommend this hotelshuttle servicehotel restaurantminute walkthe hotel offersrooms are spacioushotel is modernstayed here for nights
Reviewed September 17, 2012

stayed here 7 nights. almost new hotel. Quiet comfortable spacious rooms. nice walk in wardrobe for clothes. breakfast very good. free internet. not in city but 10 minutes to the metro red line, TURRO station. 10 mins on metro to city, ie duomo. will stay again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I stayed in the Ramada Plaza Hotel in Milan, Italy in September, 2012 for 4 nights. My room was very spacious and comfortable. The hotel is only 2 years old so all of the amenities are very modern. The staff was very personable and helpful. Last but not least, a complete breakfast in the Brasserie Restaurant was included with my rate. The breakfast had everything you could desire for breakfast plus the staff and their service was superb!! I highly recommend the Ramada Plaza Hotel for anyone traveling to Milan, Italy.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 13, 2012

We stayed here for six nights and chose this hotel for it's location as we were attending the grand prix in Monza. The hotel is a 5-10 minute walk from Turro metro station and the metro line takes you straight to the Duomo stop. If you want to be able to walk straight out of your hotel into the heart of the action this hotel isn't for you but we were perfectly happy with the location.

The staff are all quite friendly and speak English. We had to wait 15 minutes at check-in but this was due to the hotel being full for the grand prix weekend.

The rooms were a really good size with comfortable beds. Like other reviewers I can't understand why there is no furniture on the balcony and the shower design is really poor with the floor getting very wet. Housekeeping were on our floor at 7:30 each morning and didn't seem to think it may be a bit early to shout down the corridor to one another and bang the vacuum cleaner against the doors and walls repeatedly. Others may not care but we wanted a leisurely morning,

The breakfast was plentiful with a vast choice. It was nice to be able to sit outside and eat breakfast in the sun. We didn't have dinner in the restaurant but did have a drink in the bar and the prices were quite reasonable. The pizzeria across the road doesn't look great from the outside but we has a good choice of pizzas, pasta and fish dishes at very reasonable prices.

The one thing we were disappointed with was the spa opening hours. It is open 10am to 7pm Tuesday to Sunday when most people would be away from the hotel. We went expecting to pay the 5 euros for towel and slippers but were told to come down in the slippers and towel in our room. We searched and there were no slippers but reception said flip-flops were ok. Once we finally got to use the spa it was really lovely especially as we had it to ourselves.

I would recommend this hotel for people who don't mind travelling to get into the centre.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank liz3724
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I travelled from Milan Malpensa airport via tube, at least a 10 minute walk to the hotel so a little out the way for me. I only stayed one night so cant really comment on facilities. There is a free shuttle service into Milan train station which was a nice touch.
Breakfast was fine too.
Room spacious and clean, view of road. To be honest surrounding area a little run down, hotel looks a little out of place. fine for a business stay or short over night stop, but would not really recommend for a long stay due to location

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Its a no -nonsense hotel and it is clean and staff very nice. Rooms are large and wonderful balconies but not a single piece of furniture so I had to sit on a towel on the floor of the balcony. However, my main issue was first location and second the fitness facility is less than good. A few machines but definitely not full -circuit. Beware : there are no towels and no water and no circulation of air! I love all the ads around the hotel for "wellness " and yet this inadequate and uncomfortable fitness center. The attendant refused to let me open the door to the outer hallway despite no one else even being in there and me suffocating on stale air. My company put me here but I definitely wouldn't have chosen this one on my own.

• Stayed: September 2012