Ramada Plaza Milano
$155
$141
Melia.com
  • Restaurant
WORLDHOTEL Cristoforo Colombo(Milan)(Great Value!)
$196
$567
$459
Orbitz.com
1,386 results
All reviewsturro metro stationlarge balconygreat hotelfree shuttlecity centrewalk in wardroberecommend this hotelhotel restaurantminute walkthe hotel offerssteam roomhotel is modernquiet arearain showerstayed here for nightscroissantsspa
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 17, 2012

We booked this hotel only the day before travelling,were a bit nervous but turned out to be better than we expected.if you book this hotel it would be better to get your direction ready.its away from the central,however once you know how to get to it then it's all easy.we were not prepared therefore on an Italian instruction we walked there and on a very hot day it was not pleasant.When we got there staff we're very helpful and pleasant.We had an upgrade and were very pleased with it.We later found out from central station for 1.50euro each we could have got their quicker.Its a 5 minutes walk to turro metro station .Room is nice clean and spacious with a balcony looking into a garden.free wifi was really handy for us,especially my 16 years old son.nice security system.breakfast was reasonable,nothing to complain about.Restaurant food was ok ish.Suppose for these kind of hotel food was as expected to be.choice of menu was not too great.After having the food I still felt hungry,portion was quite small specially for teenage boy who is not usually not a
Big eater.so look around other places first.

Room Tip: Garden balcony is nice.there is a constant ac noise but once you shut the door can't hear anything.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Location not very good our room view was not very pleasant, i.e waste disposal site, staff were very friendly and welcoming, meal at the hotel excellent, breakfast very average and basics. Sorry to say for a four star Hotel wasn't up to my standards, I would not return here.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2012

We stayed at the Ramada 1 Aug - 3 August 2012. Had slight problem navigating here but not to much hassle. The Hotel is spotless and modern. The rooms is large for Italy and comfy with a fantastic power shower to cool off in. Parking is free in the hotel complex. Greeted happily at reception and made to feel welcome. ( I wish all hotels would train staff to be courteous after all they are the first point of contact to the hotel. ) Anyway I digress, the breakfast was the best we had in Italy scrambled eggs bacon and all the usual fayre, ham cheese fruit etc all fresh and replenished regularly, so fill up. I know this hotel is some distance from the centre of Milan, but a 5 minute walk to the Torro metro station and a direct line into the centre is painless quick 25 mins and above all cheap €2 each way. And no worrys about driving in this busy City, a no brainer ! We would def stay at this hotel again especially the price we got £109 for two nights (easyclick) The area around the hotel is residential so not the best but we always felt safe walking back from metro station.

Room Tip: Restaurant directly opposite entrance of Ramada looks a bit tacky but food is very good and at a reasonable price, locals use it so that to me is a good sign. The wife availed herself of the delights of the spa, which is free to customers of hotel, a word of warning you have to change in your room take your own towel from room and wear suitable slippers or flip flops. Or you pay to use Spa changing facilities, robe towel and slippers €5 up to you. Only negative with this hotel is NO POOL ! Get a good rate here and enjoy Milan. If you want to see Last Supper prebook on line we went with Italy select other companies on internet as well. onlly25 people at atime to view painting for 15 mins at a time, so to avoid dissapointment at the door prebook especially if you only have a couple of days in Milan. We went on open top, hop on hop off bus. A good way of seeing city €26 for 48 hours.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank warey55
Reviewed July 29, 2012

The hotel is new, rooms are very very large for Milan standards, and prices are very reasonable.
I've stayed multiple times in this hotel in the past two month, as I was following a project in Milan.
The location is the weak note, because there's nothing in the area (very run down, and kind of dodgy in the evening). But it was fine for me, as my office is nearby. Linate airport is also quite close, and the city center is a 15 minutes taxi ride.
I just love the feeling of new and clean you get in their rooms. You will find plenty of room, and all standard 4 star amenities (deluxe rooms also have nespresso coffe makers). Each room has a large balcony you can relax on.
Staff is kind, breakfast is decent, and restauarnt is very good (but pricey).
Overall i really recommend this place.

Ps. I noticed all Delta staff (pilots and flight attendants) sleep here.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor, courtyard view is fine
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank lucienchardon
Reviewed July 29, 2012

The Ramada Milano is probably the BEST hotel I have ever stayed at in Europe. For the price of 110 Euro a night, I got a standard room with twin beds. Upon my arrival, I was upgraded to a larger room with additional closet space (I am not a Wyndham member). My room was well decorated, clean, spacious, and well functioning. The AC was good. I enjoyed free high speed wi-fi as well as the nice flat screen with a variety of TV channels in different languages. Complimentary computer access is provided in the Business Center. The bathroom was modern and clean.
The Ramada is conveniently located about a 5 minute cab drive from the Milan Central Station. Although the hotel is well outside the city, the Subway to the Duomo is only 10 minutes for a fare of 1 Euro each way. The trains come every 5 minutes. In the area, there are a few restaurants as well as the hotel restaurant which is pricey, but absolutely delicious. The breakfast is very appealing offering a large variety of breads, pastries yogurts, etc. Breakfast is included in every room rate.
One of my favorite things about the Ramada is the design. The furniture and accessories throughout the hotel are very nice to be around. The hotel lobby is welcoming with tile floors, a lounging area, and bar. There is also a very nice courtyard in the hotel that is very nicely landscaped. You can sit in the courtyard for drinks or view it from the restaurant.
In conclusion, this hotel is well located, clean, beautiful, and has good service. I will always stay here during my visits to Milano.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business