“Wonderful lunch in Milan”

Ristorante Antica Osteria Stendhal
Reserve with
Ristorante Antica Osteria Stendhal is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #230 of 8,323 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Brera
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I had a wonderful lunch in Milan on Tuesday, on a business trip to the city. The food was wonderful. I had stuffed Zucchini for a started and then ravioli for lunch. The food was very fresh and delicious and the staff and other diners very friendly. I definitely felt like I was in a neighborhood restaurant and treated like an old friend. I would highly recommend.

There are newer reviews for Ristorante Antica Osteria Stendhal

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Great osteria in the nice brera area. Just off via san marco in the corner with via ancona, they have also table outside. I went inside where you can feel the quiet atmosphere of an old style italian osteria.
Staff was very friendly, excellent food. I had a chitarrina carbonara and beef fillet with mushrooms porcini... Just amazing! Prown cocktail and tonnarelli with truffle to finish with tarte tatin... delicious!
Price are reasonable and even better when the waiter gives you 10% off... What can you more?
Definetely would come back to this nice restaurant and add it into my white list!
if you are looking for tipical italian dishes this is your place!
Worth considering this place when planning your trip to Milan.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

I have been there for a business lunch and I am disappointed. It was a very hot day and the air conditioning was not on, we had to ask a couple of time to turn on it. The food was nothing special and overpriced. My greek salad was very poor, and the feta cheese didn't taste well. We had 3 salads, one cotoletta milanese, two bottles of water and 3 coffees and paid almost 70 euros. I won't advise this restaurant to a friend.

Fedegroup, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Ristorante Antica Osteria Stendhal, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

"Dear Client

We are very sorry for the air conditioning.

The Antica Osteria Stendhal's Management"

Reviewed July 17, 2013

We fell upon this quaint eatery in Brera and enjoyed every minute: from the delicious special mushroom menu to the adorable, attentive owner. He didn't speak English very well but we communicated that we wanted his wine and food recommendations - mouth-watering!
The servings are huge and service is stella! I will be back!

Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

We sat outside and had a very attentive waitstaff. Complimentary glass of prosecco to start. Not in a tourist area but waiters had enough English to get us thru. Friendly and prompt. Good good with a reasonable price point. I started with the ricotta stuffed zucchini blossoms with cherry tomatoes and basil pesto. Delicious!