“Nice restaurant”

Ranked #18 of 8,762 Restaurants in Milan
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 20, 2014

It's worthed to go there once but nothing special . ambiance and service really nice but the food is okay
I went there for dinner

Write a ReviewReviews (2,616)

Reviewed January 10, 2014

The restaurant is beautiful, even though its very noisy, the staff are slow to serve but believe it or not the bill was at out table 30 seconds after my husband raised his hand to ask for it. The portions were very small. We ordered at least 8 different dishes in two, spent a firtune and returned home hungry. Overall very dissapointing. I will not return.

6  Thank The-Milan-Chick
Reviewed November 23, 2013

We love sushi and when we travel to a big city we tend to eat sushi. Milan had a lot to choose from but I'm glad we tried Iyo. The restaurant is gorgeous! A good mix of old and new in terms of decor. Everything we ordered was perfectly delicious! We started with a gyoza and then miso soup. Next we had a fried roll. I had the green tea soba noodles and my husband the sashimi platter. I was hopping for a more traditional take on the soba noodles but the taste of them were great. The sashimi was fresh and flavorfull! The service was impressive not too overbearing but cleared every dirty plate once we completed a dish. We would definitely visit Iyo again!

Reviewed November 5, 2013

I really love sushi and this is one the best I have ever been to, it offers a large variety and for the quality the prices are affordable and not overpriced, extremely polite and kind waiters. If you enjoy eating sushi this place is for you

Reviewed October 16, 2013

If you are looking for a good sushi restaurant in an elegant atmosphere, IYO is definitely the best choice.
Food is extremely good and the venue is stunning.
I've been going there for years.

1  Thank Arihoney