“Lovely meal”

L'Immagine Ristorante Bistrot
Ranked #14 of 8,374 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Open since 1988
Reviewed July 31, 2014

We were recommended this restaurant by our hotel (Milan Suites Hotel) and it didn't disappoint.
We didn't book and turned up early on a Monday night with very few diners in the restaurant but by the time we left it was full with people waiting - very popular.
Food was very tasty and reasonably priced. After dessert you get some jars of sweets/candy on the table and the adults got glasses of limonicello.
Best meal of our holiday.

Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

We haven't been impressed by Milano quality of food so far. We decided to explore the hotel area and selected this restaurant based on the Tripadvisors' reviews... It is just a marvel. Service is amazing. deco is perfect and the food is generous and delicious.... This is THE place to go and have great dinner... You might need to call and book a table just in case... Excellent restaurant ! And thanks to the waiting staff and chef!

Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

Superb service and food at a reasonable price with many free items like bread, limonchello, meatballs and dried tomato. Excellent.

Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

Very very very good food! Amd a very good service. I visited the place tonight but I'm surely coming back tomorrow.

The mixed starter platter with the burrata is a must!

Reviewed July 27, 2014

I took my parents out on our second night in Milan to L'Immagine. After a 10 minute taxi ride (very manageable) we arrived at a this very cozy restaurant with whimsical jars of candy mad bowls of fruit on the table. Our server spoke very good English and she was extremely helpful and entertaining. Immediately after ordering, we were brought some meatballs to try on the house. They were amazing! We shared a bottle of wine that the server recommended (I was skeptical as my parents are a bit of wine snobs and this was not a wine they had tried before) and it was awesome! The waitress knew about how it was made and explained it to us very well. Our antipasti was simple, elegant and tasty. The pastas came and all three of us liked each other's more than our own (I highly recommend sharing the pastas so you can try many different kinds). They were all eaten leisurely without feeling rushed at all. Finally we ordered dessert, I got the passion fruit panna cotta and my parents shared the tiramisu. They brought us a carafe of limoncello on the house, so we snacked and chatted over that for a good long while. Our bill was very good value and we left feeling very happy with what we had gotten for the price we paid. The time came to leave and they called us a taxi. Overall amazing experience and we will definitely be back when we find ourselves in Milan again.

1  Thank Mitchell R