“Excelent.”

L'Immagine Ristorante Bistrot
Ranked #17 of 8,161 Restaurants in Milan
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Open since 1988
“Excelent.”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

You can pick it for romantic dinner or just to enjoy local cuisine. Pizza, appetizers and choise of complementary candies was excelent.

• Visited July 2013

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Best part of our trip to Milan!”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Wonderful hospitality, treated us like good friends! Many treats to make the experience like dining at a good friends house and not at a restaurant! Nico and the staff are fabulous!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank usacc
Fall River, Massachusetts
“Best restaurant experience ever! Best Meatballs Ever.”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We just returned from our 2 week honeymoon through France and Italy. When people ask us our favorite parts were, L'Immagine is top of the list. I cannot say enough about this place.

After a warm greeting by the staff, we were seated at a table with several large glass jars of delicious candy - I had never seen this before at a restaurant, but it was so quirky, delicious, and overall fantastic. The servers then brought over a multitude of over free appetizers: bowls of apricots and cherries, bread, sundried tomatoes and oil, wine, meatballs, and probably others I am forgetting. For the record, these were the BEST MEATBALLS I have ever eaten. Also, their wine recommendations were fabulous.

We shared an antipasto misto and truffle ravioli to start. I ordered a steak filet for my entree, which was delicious based on the few bites I had. I was so full from the delicious appetizers and primi piatti, that I could only eat a few bites....I guess that is a good problem to have :)

Being so full, we declined dessert (which I am sure would have been amazing). The waitstaff then brought us a free, unopened, bottle of limoncello to enjoy. As was everything, the limoncello was delicious. Thank you for the great experience!

• Visited May 2013
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
“Great restaurant”
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

I really enjoyed the food. I read about it in trip adviser. I eat their twice we are 7people and every time we choose different plates and all are good spacially the ravioli and spaghetti. I like the idea they but candy and fruit in the table. The service are excellent. And it isn't expensive at all. The prices are reasonable.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank mohammed s
“One of our best if not THE best meal”
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

Firstly, thank you to previous reviewers as they made up our mind to go here. As per Stephen F from Norway we were staying at Radisson Blu so took his advice and tried this restaurant. A great meal, a great experience. Friendly staff welcomed us in the door and seated us. Some tasty "samples" as starters as well as a complementary glass of prosecco each. Some very interesting appetisers, all scrumptious, including the previously mentioned meat balls. All devoured by our party of 4. Then between us we had Osso Bucco (x2), chicken fillets & steak. Possibly our best meal we'd had in Europe over 7 weeks. Then when we were done the lovely Jacqueline offered ( almost insisted on) ice creams, limoncello & amaretto....all gratis.
Our last night in Italy! How sad, I'd have loved to come back for more.
Perhaps next time.