“Surprise”

L'Immagine Ristorante Bistrot
Ranked #24 of 8,762 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Open since 1988
Reviewed February 13, 2013

This was my little surprise to my girlfriend. I was searching before we get to Milan where to celebrate our anniversary and found this restaurant on Tripadvisor and booked via email. I told them that i wanted the table for a special occasion and they treated better than a king. The service is very very helpful and the food was just EXCELLENT!!! My girlfriend loved my surprise and this place!!

1  Thank CarlManiac
Write a ReviewReviews (2,293)

Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

We saw the reviews on trip advisor they were spot on our particular waiter was awesome she was friendly and remembered us when we went back the second time. The food was yum and filling. When we come back to milan this is one place we'll be coming back too

1  Thank Speckstar
Reviewed January 29, 2013

My boyfriend and I visited the restaurant on 18th January for dinner on his birthday. I had read the great reviews on TripAdvisor and booked via email before I left the UK. The staff were very friendly and attentive throughout our visit. The amount of food and drink we got was such good value for money - we had a free welcome drink, followed by free meatballs and bruschetta, we then had two courses (we can recommend the sirloin steak!!). At the end of our meal we got sweets, nibbles and Lemoncella brought to the table free of charge. To top it all off they turned the lights down, pumped the music up and brought out two free bottles of bubbly with a sparkler and also a tiramisu as a birthday treat! It was a great atmosphere and we would highly recommend this restaurant. Total cost was only 68 Euros, including a bottle of Rose wine.

1  Thank Sarah A
Reviewed January 25, 2013

After reading the reviews on this website, I knew me and my husband had to go here for NYEs. Although not as cheap as others had put, that was due to the price for new year. It was absolutely brilliant, the food was delicious and most definitely the best in Milan (we struggled to find any other real authentic place like this). There was soooo much to eat too, and all at such good quality. The staff were brilliant and very attentive, giving free limoncello and amaretto to finish off the evening. We had to get a taxi here and was around 13 euros from the Duomo. A must place to eat in Milan!

1  Thank kaznewsome
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Me and my husband travel a lot and we love to try different tradiotional foods so we wanted to try tradiotional italian cuisine and chose L'Immagine Ristorante Bistrot... They made me love the Italian cuisine.. it is so delicious... maybe the most delicious cuisine i ever tasted!!! Also they have a really great service!!