“A must go in Milan”

L'Immagine Ristorante Bistrot
Ranked #16 of 8,239 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Open since 1988
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“A must go in Milan”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

In my opinion this is the best restaurant in Milan. The food is unbelievable, the service is excellent and there are a variety of jars of sweets/candies on each table. Will definitely go back and would recommend everybody spending some time in Milan to try it. The price is also very good value.

• Visited September 2012

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
“The best restaurant of our trip”
Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

This restaurant is a must go.... Everything is amazing, starting with the reception, starters, food, deserts and the price!!!

This is a restaurant that will be famous in Brazil by its great service food and environment!!

If i could give a rate above 5 i would!!!

It is awsome!!!

Reykjavik
“Worth a visit”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

This is a very friendly restaurant with very good food and atmosphere. Service was impeccable and price reasonable.

• Visited August 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So good that I ate there twice....in a day!”
Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

So I was recommended this restaurant when I had told people I was coming to Milan for work. Then I looked it up on top advisor and started getting excited...
And it was all true! Walk in to this restaurant that made me feel like I was at my nonna's house and straight away the friendly smiles started. The staff are so friendly and helpful with my lack of Italian.
Seated down to a table with great bread, ordered the ravioli, which was the best I have ever eaten in my life..please don't tell my mother or nonna or said that. Then I had tiramisu OMG! Cafe and a beer. And it was all under 15 Euro.
I couldn't stop thinking about it during the day...So I went back at night. Was a bit nervous it would be closed.almost 9pm..when I got in there it was full! The very nice staff told me it would be about a 30 min wait and pointed me to stand at the bar. As I arrived...a beer and a plate with some cold meat magically appear! 20 mins later I'm seated..finally enough in the same seat I ate at lunch. Meatballs to start followed by osso bucco. Again the food was fantastic, again the staff were great, BUT this time it was different. The atmosphere was electric! The way they bring everyone together through free shots/shared lollie jars, the random singing of Tina Arena. Loved every second of it! Highly recommend if you're in this part of Milan to come and check it out! Actually even if you're not...team number 12 will get you there.

1 Thank Matthew P
Athboy, Ireland
“A Wonderful Find”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

This was a restaurant recommended by the Bar Manager at my hotel. It was a short walk away through not the best area but worth it. It wasnt at all what I imagined. I went with a friend and although it was extremely busy we were made to feel most at home. The supply of free food kept coming to the table and on each table were jars of sweets to keep you going should you want a sugar rush! I have to say the food was amaging, the best I had had in Milan....a secon visit on my last night was just as special. The owner came to meet everybody and sent me home with a lovely bottle of Red wine. I would strongly recommend this restaurant to anybody and half the price of eating in central Milan.

Visited September 2012