“Buonissimo!!! Excellent!!!”
Review of Ristorante Aladino

Ristorante Aladino
Reserve with
Ristorante Aladino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #805 of 8,451 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Citta Studi
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Very nise and kind owner. The food is deliciouse. Must try the falafel, hommous,kebab fustuk and tawuk.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This restaurant offer Syrian and Lebanese cuisine. The have a wide choice of good appetizers. The kebab was tasteful. Also some dishes delightful dishes totally made from vegetables. Nice atmosphere specially to have a dinner. Nice Arabic dance to entertain the customers. All over its the nice restaurant to have Arabic food.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

I'll start with my main criticism: we weren't offered a menu. When we were shown to our table, the starters were already there. They were many and plentiful so it was a great way to have a little taste of many things but it wasn't what I was expecting. The website lists the set menus but also shows the à la carte menu so I was a little taken aback to find that we were being given the set menu without being asked first. This continued into the main courses and desserts too. We were not asked if anyone was vegetarian or if we had any preferences for the meat etc. It was just brought along, the dishes were briefly described and we were left to it.

This is quite common in ethnic restaurants in Milan. There seems to be an assumption that diners don't know anything about the food on offer and they are either given a set menu of lots of tasters or the food is explained to them when it is brought to the table.

If you know what you want, make sure you ask for a menu.

On the plus side, the service was quick, and though it was busy, the restaurant was not noisy. The belly-dancing show was mercifully brief so our conversation was only interrupted for a short time.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Completely new experience to me, food was strange and different to what I'm used to but it was nice! The atmosphere in the restaurant was amazing, it was a lot of fun seeing my mates get dragged up by the belly dancer only to find myself dragged up later on. All in all it was a fantastic night I would definitely recommend!

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Went to Milan with my classmates from Ireland, it was our friend's birthday, I planned to surprise them and take them to a complete new experience by trying Arabian food, and attend a belly dancing show, it was a great night, the birthday guy was enjoying his time and didn't expect such a party, and everyone else had a great night and loved the food! everything was perfect and well organized, Mr.Jihad (the owner) was very helpful and great person, the hospitality at the restaurant was great, all my friends had great time, and told me its unforgettable night, I'm glad I made the last night in Milan such a great memorable night to them.

Thank you Mr.Jihad and to the sweet belly dancer and everyone there.