“try the cheesecake!!!!!!!!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Service was great. Nice guy from Macedonia.

First course pasta alle funghi porcini. Acceptable but slightly undercooked in my opinion.

Main I had the tartar beef. Good portion and tasted as it should.

Dessert = CHEESECAKE. This cheesecake blew my mind. Amazing creamy texture. Slightly sour after taste as it should be. Worth the trip just for this.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

This was my third trip to Casa Lucia and it was the best yet. On previous trips i have found that we are stuck at the back of the dining area and only see waiters rushing around. During this trip we sat by the bar so you could see passers by and the street but also had the ambiance of being in the restaurant.

The food was amazing as usual and they have a fantastic wine menu (Gavi is wonderful!)

Staff are very friendly and when asked, will explain the menu.

This place is great for people watching, i am told its a stylish place to go and eat and i believe them :)

1  Thank SamHeu
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Food is average. Prices above average. Service below average.To be clear, I was there one, I won't return.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Hello, I've been to this place 3 times, the first two times I felt it was a bit expansive but good. And this rating considers also the previous better experiences.
The last time was terrible, a 1/5. Description:
1. arrival, the guy, the only one really prepared for this kind of restaurants takes us to the table and we order (to another one), the appetizers (tris di formaggi - cheeses) is not available and it's replaced by 2 buffalo mozzarellas, they were ok, but tasted the day before and they were 10euro each (more than the meal they were supposed to replace)
2. the pasta meal comes, good sauce, pasta not cooked enough, I could not believe it, only one more minute and the meal was good
3. the worst, a bug crosses our table, no excuses from everyone, no offer of a final drink to apologize, really embarrassing, for them.
Final bill: 3 people nearly 100euros, for 2 mozzarellas decent but not special, 3 not enough cooked pasta meal and a happy ladybug sailing on our table...do you think is a good deal?

1  Thank Rizzio85
Reviewed December 19, 2012

enjoyed the evening out there, with a nice and cosy atmosphere. service was really great, as well as the food. would go there again, one of the nicest places in town.