“Nice enough pizza, but not the best I've had in Italy (or elsewhere).”

Pizzeria Tradizionale
Ranked #643 of 8,633 Restaurants in Milan
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Navigli
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Myself and my partner visited here after being advised by a staff member in our hotel that the Navigli district was a good place to go at night. He was right; it was lively, with lots of bars, restaurants and people.
This restaurant was ok. The pizza was nice, however we did have to send our wine back as it was fizzy (and it wasn't prosecco, just off!). However, it was cheap, and as it was August, quite a few of the other restaurants we wanted to go to were closed, so it did the job.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

They advertise the place as they were producing the real traditional pizza from naples.
But they do just an average pizza, absolutely not the Naples style.
The location is "obviously" nice as all bars and restaurants in the same street.
It is nice to have a walk along the channel of Ripa di Porta Ticinese, one of the most popular nighlife centers of the town.

Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

I had dinner during my business trip in Milan. I didn't know this restaurant but I can say that I had a good meal. The menu is very simple, perfect for a pizzeria, offering many typical dishes of Napoli (as for example the mozzarella in carrozza).
Anyway we had two mozzarella in carrozza starters, two fried mix with shrimps and other fishes, one pastiera, having two beers for apx. 60 €.
Not bad for a simple dinner with a good atmosphere.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Fine place in Navigli, we liked pizza a lot. Nice atmosphere too. Full of locals as well as tourists.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

In my personal opinion kindness in welcoming and serving weights as much as the skill of the chef in any kind of restaurant whatever the standing.It's a true pity that a nice location (not too wide, warm and resembling the iconic old wineryies ) can't actually be fully appreciated because of the rough and nearly unpolite service.
That's my main complain about this place,causing the other sides to be overshadowed.
Still I want to stress a few good points as like as large tables, an acceptable noise and a perfect location in one of the most interesting areas of the town.
The food quality is average ( on the lower side of the term) and the water (natural) came in an unlabelled bottle ...which is not acceptable in Milan.To be said that the bill is not cheap at all.
Shortly I truly regret I can't recommend this place.