“Perfect Italian meal !”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Navigli
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Following reviews on TripAdvisor, I went to this restaurant with my boyfriend. First, the neighborhood is really charming, along the Alzaia Navigli Grande river. About the restaurant, the welcome was very warm and the staff very kind. The menu is translated in English and French. But most important : the meal. It was really perfect.

We did not have to wait to order or be server.

First we had a plate of meat (salami, ham, ...) to share, and my main meal was a plate of homemade ravioli (very tasty). My boyfriend has been tempted by a piece of meat with roasted potatoes and he does not regret his choice. Perfect cooking ! So I highly recommend this place as one of the best meal I had during my stay in Milan.

Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend and I were a little overwhelmed by the number of choices there were in Navigli, so we chose this place randomly and were floored by the fantasic pasta. We had the simple pomodoro basil spaghetti and a pork sausage based pasta. Lots of flavor with simple ingredients though probably not the cheapest option in the area.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

I recently had dinner at Posto di Conversazione with some friends and I must say I was extremely happy with my choice! The location is perfect (next to the Naviglio) and the staff is very welcoming and cheerful.
The food is awesome, I was lucky enough to also taste my friend's dishes and everything was really excellent!! An outstanding food experience.
I'll most certainly return on my next visit to Milan, highly recommended!!!

Reviewed June 2, 2013

My husband and I have eaten at Posto di Conversazione in Naviglio, Milaan on May 31, 2013. The food was great and also the service. My husband doesn't eat meat, so he ordered a dish of which he thought it was a vegetarian one, but when he started eating, he found out that there was meat in it. The waiter came to the conclusion that unfortunately, the menu was not translated correctly. My husband got to order a new main course and when we asked for the bill, we were offered a free digestive. We absolutely recommend this restaurant for its great food and service.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

A couple of steps far from XXIV May square, right on the side of the naviglio, my girlfriend and I were cot by the elegance and warmth of the restaurant! Suddenly welcomed with a smile by the staff, we had both the chanche to taste excellent dishes of the traditional Milanese cousine and enjoy a superb Valpolicella Ripasso. In addition we were given useful information about where to go during our short instance in the city. A great food and wine experience, definitely value for money. Highly recommended