Tripadvisor

“Highly recommend”

Pizzium - Viale Tunisia
Ranked #1,301 of 9,780 Restaurants in Milan
Neighborhood: Zone 3
Description: PIZZIUM propone il ritorno all'antica tradizione della Pizza Napoletana rivisitata grazie ad un Menù che richiama ingredienti e ricette regionali di un’Italia buona, bella e genuina con materie prime di altissima qualità. Da PIZZIUM, la pizza è una cosa semplice, servita in un’atmosfera informale ed accogliente, da personale giovane e professionale.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Excellent service and friendly staff! Food was great and reasonably priced - great for tourists who don’t speak much Italian. Had the Marinara pizza as I’m vegan and it was lovely

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (503)

Reviewed January 9, 2020 via mobile

Came here and had lasagne and my girlfriend had meatballs. The lasagne on the menu said ‘lasagne with seasonal vegetables’ which I thought meant a lasagne with veg on the side but it actually meant vegetarian lasagne. The lasagne was awful, very bland and I saw them put it in the microwave. I would give this place a 1 based on that but my girlfriends meatballs were actually very nice and the pizzas looked amazing aswell so maybe it is my fault for ordering a lasagne from a pizza restaurant.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed December 29, 2019

I was really surprised to find that this humble place make the best pizzas I’ve ever had! Thank you!

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 3, 2019 via mobile

Absolutely perfect! Good food, very polite staff and good ambient. My new favourite pizza in Milan! Strongly recommend.

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank Thaistramontina
Reviewed October 18, 2019

The atmopshere is good but noisy. We were installed on the 1srt floor so we have a view on the kitchen.
Pizza were excellent with good products (I recommend the pizza Emilia)
Just disappointed that the waiter make us a pay a topping for a pizza without telling us.
Come early because it is crowded and it can take time to have your pizza.

Date of visit: October 2019