“Good pizza!”

Ristorante Settembrini 18
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Ristorante Settembrini 18 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #510 of 8,575 Restaurants in Milan
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Stazione Centrale
Description: The Settembrini 18 Restaurant is located in the centre of Milan near Porta Venezia. It proposes an excellent cuisine, managed with passion and dedication directly by the owner. You will be able to taste fresh fish delicacies, specialities of the land and tasty pizzas in a comfortable and modern environment with an impeccable service. Thanks to daily deliveries directly from the fish market, the Settembrini 18 Restaurant is able to offer the best sea food dishes prepared with fresh fish from our seas. The cuisine is simple and cured, prepared with fresh products and high quality extra virgin olive oil. Among the specialities of the house we can find sea crudite; raw sea food, carpaccios and tartares. The best dishes of the Mediterranean cuisine. It is also possible to taste the best meat dishes and various types of pizzas. The Settembrini 18 Restaurant is the ideal place to have work dinners and whatever other occasion in which one wants to taste a quality cuisine in a comfortable environment. Discover our menu in the dedicated section and do not hesitate to contact us for any information whatsoever. We are waiting for you at the table!
Reviewed May 8, 2013

The staff at Hotel Berna recommended this restaurant.

Dinner was pleasant enough: coperto 6 euro; a bottle of vino della casa rosso 15; San Pellegrino 3; pizza (artichoke, ham, mushroon, mozzarella) 8; seafood spaghetti with lots of clams 12; mixed salad (lettuce and tomato) 6. Total 50 EUR.

Staff were friendly and attentive.

This is probably a good choice in an area devoid of top restaurants.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Friendly restaurant, very attentive service and no language problems. Pizza was baked in a wood oven - that was the starter. My husband's steak was enormous and cooked to perfection whilst my choice of swordfish and vegetables was delicious as was the tiramasu. 76 euros with wine. We'd go again.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

This was the first restaurant the my wife and I ate in while in Milan. We both decided to have pizza and a bottle of valpolicella. My wife ordered the Quattro formaggi and I order the Napoli. Both pizza pies were good but I have to admit that my wifes four cheese pizza as better. I had read that this restaurant also had very good Tiramisu but found that this wasn't as good as all the hype.

The service was fast and friendly and I would recommend Settembrini 18.

Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

Recommend by hotel berna staff proved to be excellent if a little pricy - but not so bad when compared to other Milano restaurants!
Had a pizza and steak, both top notch , partners swordfish best for a long time.
Would go back in a jiffy if it wasn't that there are so many alternatives!

Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

Nice place to eat in case you live in the neighborhood. Interior is simple but food and service are excellent. The smell can strike you slightly at the beginning. I believe that is due to a wide choice of fresh fish. The prices are somewhat higher than one can expect for this sort of places: a dinner for two with a bottle of average wine is 100 euro. But this is still a restaurant with good service so there is nothing to complain about. I would not go here from other part of the city but I would come here the second time if I live somewhere near the place.