“Beautiful Food”

8:00 PM
OR
Ranked #4,831 of 9,964 Restaurants in Milan
Neighborhood: San Babila
Description: Quore Italiano is an italian concept based on Fresh Pasta, Pizza, ando Parma Ham We focus our attention on Quality of the ingredients. We are open everyday for breakfast, lunch, dinner.
Reviewed July 9, 2019

Really enjoyed the food here. The location is near the Duomo and shopping district.
Laid back atmosphere with beautiful food, beer and wine.

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (76)

Reviewed July 1, 2019 via mobile

I was with my friend, and after I ordered the waitress was still standing there while I was speaking to my friend saying “I’m so hungry” then, she is still standing there and says “I speak English and understand it you just called me rude”. Well no. I said I was hungry speaking to my friend. Clearly you don’t understand English clearly. So rude and treated so poorly.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed June 19, 2019

Come for a light lunch with the freshest Mortadella Sandwich, a huge freshly squeezed orange juice followed by a superb Espresso. The most friendly Barista in Milano who gladly wraps your sandwich to go if you could not finish it because of its sheer size.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed March 16, 2019 via mobile

Visited this place for breakfast with my mother in law.
No one welcomed us at the entrance, actually got ignored, after some time that we were seated I decided to go and ask the waiter myself for the order and he told me I had to go back to the table as his colleague will take the order.
She came after probably she overheard I was getting upset.
At a certain point the waiter and the waitress had something to discuss and started to talk about it between customers using very impolite and unprofessional language.
The price is average, for a cappuccino a single espresso and a croissant it summed up to 5,50€.
I only think the behavior is unacceptable as you should keep your personal life and problems behind when you are at work, or at least not talk about it between your guests using vulgar language.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed December 1, 2018 via mobile

We found this delightful Italian restaurant whilst walking around the Duomo and were not disappointed. We were seated quite quickly and our waitress was patient and friendly . We sat upstairs and before long the restuarant was packed with beautiful Italian locals . We knew we had found a good spot. The Caprese salad was absolutely fresh and delicious. The pizza was superb and the desert amazing. It was a great way to start our visit in Milan.

Date of visit: October 2018