“Tourist Trap! Worst Restaurant in Italy”
Review of Ristorante Replay

Ristorante Replay
Ranked #2,072 of 9,684 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Centro Storico
Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

Wanted to try traditional milanese food. We got told we should order this and that, in the end it tasted like Mc Donalds food, but was way more than 20€ per person. When we asked the waiter why it came like a fast food plate, he got the chef and we got attacked with racist behaviour. According to him, because we were speaking german, we were not allowed to say anything about milanese food, and got pretty aggressive. Worst Restaurant in Italy, tourist trap!!

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank 256valip

Reviewed March 18, 2019 via mobile

Don’t waste your time coming here. This was the first restaurant we visited and we wanted something quick, as both my husband and I were sick, and wanted something fast. The intermilan and ac Milan game was on TV and that’s all the wait staff cared about. It took forever to get water. I ordered the margerhita pizza with spicy sausage added...I got a pepperoni pizza. When I asked about the basil, the waiter brought it on the side. The pizza was Meh, by the way. Getting the check took forever as well. The waiters were just very very rude; so different from Florence. Never again!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed November 6, 2018

Our last night in Italy and we wanted a Milanese meal. We each ordered the Risotto Milanese which was very good.

For entrees we selected the Veal Milanese, and the tuna. They were also very good, especially the tuna which came just lightly seared, as ordered. I think the secret of their success is high quality, fresh ingredients.

The wine list had a great assortment of regional wines at reasonable prices.

Service was good from a very friendly waiter.

The pace was good. The whole meal took about 90 minutes.

Reviewed October 29, 2018 via mobile

The place is really nice and cozy, we have eaten pizza I have chosen one called Replay and I loved it!!!
So we ate two pizzas and half litre of wine for 31,50 euro in a such cozy place

Reviewed October 16, 2018 via mobile

Like most restaurants in Milan, service is average, however it's location so close to the cathedral is ideal & most things are normal 'Milan' price, service is ok & better than any around the doumo, nice fresh salads are the recommendation here