“Amazing place, also for vegans”
Review of Gialle & CO.

Gialle & CO.
Reserve a Table
Today
8:00 PM
OR
Ranked #149 of 9,824 Restaurants in Milan
Neighborhood: Porta Volta
Description: The first restaurant in Milan dedicated to baked potatoes "Gialle", revisited in an Italian fashion. The restaurant offers 15 signature recipes, with local Italian ingredients, designed by chef Andrea Vigna.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The place is hidden but definitely needs more appreciation. The interior is super relaxing and the owner is friendly. The food is just super tasty and I would really recommend the big stuffed potato with hummus

Reviewed June 12, 2019

I went there with friends and we were really suprised. You have a lot of options to choose and food is absolutely delicious! Nice stuff. I will come back!

Reviewed June 11, 2019

Beautiful little place for potatoes lovers just as I am Huge choice of toppings - meat, fish, cheeses, they also have vegetarian and even vegan options too!❤️ u will find your favorites here for sure

Reviewed June 10, 2019 via mobile

Cozy place, calm, simple and small with incredible details, everything is in agreement. The place is very beautiful inside and out, whoever picked me up there was very kind, and this changes everything with certainty, it is also very well located. The food tastes great. My choice was the portion of 6 minis potatoes, and all of them were perfect, flavors that matched each other, and they on the menu plus, it has options for vegans and veggies and gluten-free options, meaning it's a place "for everyone ". Of the 6 potatoes I ordered, my favorite was the first one I ate, with pistachios, gorgonzola and caramelized onions.
For me, is a place that I would love to bring my friends, drink wine and eat potatoes, and I will do it, more than 1 or 2 times haha. Thanks for the attention Gialle & Co, I loved the experience. I will back soon.

Reviewed June 10, 2019 via mobile

Food was amazing, service really good and fast and friendly. The place looked very nice as well! Would recommend anytime !