“Great Ramen and atmosphere ”
Review of Ramen Shop

Ramen Shop
Ranked #175 of 9,835 Restaurants in Milan
Neighborhood: Zone 3
Neighborhood: Zone 3
Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

This tiny spot puts out some great ramen and you can watch your noodles being made right in front of you. They have about 7 different ramen dishes and we enjoyed the braised pork ramen with vegetables and a miso based ramen. We also had a fried chicken bite appetizer that was Driscoll. A great spot off the path.

If you are looking for something different - this is a good little gem not far from a metro stop.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed January 21, 2019 via mobile

Ramen are great especially when you see them coming to life: ) the chef really makes them while waiting for an entree (a bao bread).
You can choose from different flavours (meat , pork, fish, miso or vegan.
Great food and super cheap prices.
The restaurant (shop) is small but people move fast, so I suggest waiting a bit!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 5, 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed our visit to the Ramen Shop. The staff are quite quiet but attentive and our food arrived very quickly. I had the vegan ramen which was delicious - the noodles especially, as they are hand made on site, were delicious. My boyfriend had the fried chicken which he also really enjoyed. The bao starter was okay, nothing really special.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 27, 2018 via mobile

We came here 3 nights in a row after being in Italy for 2 weeks and thank god we found this place. We ordered ramen which wasn’t the usual Japanese ramen but a mix of Chinese and Japanese. Regardless it was delicious! I highly recommend the chicken rice it’s the best I’ve ever tasted and I’ve lived in Hong Kong and visited Japan numerous times. We are really gonna miss this place. The other review saying that it’s like wagamamas is totally false - they use bought in noodles and these ones are freshly made in front of your eyes. The only thing I would say is that the chairs aren’t too comfy and it gets crowded when busy. Other than that, GO VISIT!!

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank KarenC89x
Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

We visited the "Ramen shop" two days after a visit to "Koto ramen" in Florence. Given that "Ramen shop" has higher rating we expected the experience to at least match what we had in Florence, but alas, it didn't even come close. None of us really liked the ramen. To my taste it felt like an average noodle soup you can get in any asian-style restaurant.

Date of visit: September 2018