“Good restaurant for quick working lunches and dinnet”
Review of Clash Restaurant

Ranked #4,775 of 9,824 Restaurants in Milan
Neighborhood: Zone 2
Neighborhood: Zone 2
Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

Very good cuisine. Light tasty recipes quick and nice service. Proactive personnel in an elegant modern informal ambience. To try the salameal cioccolato and whisky dessert ( dark chocolate tasty cake to dip in excellent whisky)

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed May 16, 2018

This meal was shockingly poor. I was in a group of 6 people.
I had lamb chops which were ok, it came with a small amount of diced ratatouie. My husband had risotto which looked like a plate of sick and was apparently tastless. Another friend had a dish which was not as descibed on the menu. Perhaps worst of all was another dish- scallop& scampi in a mango cream sauce. It could not be eaten, it was raw. It was also the size of a starter, not a main dish. The dish was taken away, no apology and nothing was offered instead. Another diner at a different table, had the same issue with this dish. All the meals were tepid. Whilst the case was taken up with the hotel, we did not feel that they really understood our complaints.
This was a very disappointing start to our week-end in Milan. Needless to say, we did not eat here again.

Reviewed May 16, 2018

We were staying at the NYX hotel so visted their restaurant on our first night in Milan. The menu included a range of dishes, many of which I would describe as unusual. I opted for the Risotto as it was our first night in Italy, although it included some non-traditional ingredients (coffee). The presentation of the dish was bright yellow with swirls of brown (coffee) and for me it was not at all appealing. It was luke warm and tasteless and even though I was hungry I could not eat it. When I complained I was informed that the concept of the restaurant menu was based on 'Street' food and therefore was designed to be different. I understand a restaurant wanting to be different but serving me tepid, bland and unattractive food I found inexcusable. The hotel management did listen and respond to our complaint, but our first evening in Milan was not a good one. My advice would be if you are eating in Clash research the menu so you fully understand what you are ordering and then hope it arrives hot. It is a shame about the restaurant as we enjoyed the hotel, with the staff at the hotel entrance being exceptionally helpful.

1  Thank TimSquirrel
Reviewed May 15, 2018

We ate in this restaurant as we were staying in the hotel attached, NYX Milan.
The menu was extensive and we both picked things that sounded interesting, however we both ended up with green soup. Mine was asparagus flavour with what can only be described as ginger flavoured rice crispies floating in it, my wife's was pea flavour with cold raw prawns (!) and a ball of mozzarella. Unfortunately hers was inedible so we had to send it back, she ordered some spaghetti instead which was tasty.
Burgers that the people on the next table looked nice.
Would probably not eat here again, was over-priced.

Reviewed November 7, 2017 via mobile

Overall a decent enough meal. Some interesting starters including some potato croquettes with whitebait. I had a nice beetroot risotto for main and colleague had ribs and pig cheek.

Dessert was the most impressive with the Sigaro di mousse al cioccolato con whisky”. Arrived in a smoke filled cloche. Nice touch.

Wine list reasonably priced. Ate on a Monday and got 20% off all food and drinks via Fork App.

Date of visit: November 2017