“This is ideal”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Azatom
“This is ideal”
Reviewed July 5, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We are extremely pleased whit our stay, the appartement is very roomy and yet very cosy, in a walking distance to many stores and transportations. The owner Milco was very nice and we had a great communication with him. I highly recommend this appartement, this is ideal.

Management Response
Jul 6, 2017
Thomas's family are excellent hosts in all points of view. In particular they are very friendly, correct and respectful of the home and neighbours. I thank them especially for leaving the house perfectly clean and in order. I recommend Thomas and his family as very serious and respectful guests. I thank you for your nice review and I hope to see you soon!
seiichiro...
Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan
“Best place in Milano for family”
Reviewed June 25, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Perfect location with good public transportation (tram, metro, bus). Fully renovated comfortable room with modern equipments. Good Wifi access. Wonderful neighbors. We will definitely come back here in next visit to Milano!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Jun 30, 2017
Dear Seiichiro, thank you for your very long stay and a nice review. I hope you have tasted the pleasure of detailing how the house has been restored and all the comforts it is equipped with, I hope you felt like at home! You are very great guest and are always welcome to my house.. A special greeting from all my family and Gianni. We look forward to your next trip. See soon! Ciao
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing