“Incantevole”
Review of La Lisca - CLOSED

La Lisca
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Those who love the sea, although not love to fish, you know that you can get lost staring fishermen, side by side, on the docks or vessels; patients, taciturn, often just boys, waiting for the moment when the line is a tendency, is to bend the barrel and forces are opposed, on the one hand and on the other the angler fish. The moment you step in line with a fisherman usually starts to tell their stories, often real and other fruit of the imagination; was in one of these occasions that I began to hear about her, "the bone", rather than a fish a legend: so called because so thin that the bones you seemed to see it. There are fish with no strength or luck, not speed or cunning but of a mixture of all it does is that nobody can capture them. Everyone knew, everyone had a legend about it, there were those who said it had broken the barrel even though he had nowhere near the strength of a shark, who had gnawed the network while not having the teeth of barracuda. ​​Among these I tried with everything I had learned in my years of observation, I felt baits ranging from worms, bread and even Nutella but the few times I saw her, he always managed to escape me; one day, while I was on the deck of the vessel, sipping a chilled white wine, took the bait: shrewd eyes, silvery scales but especially lean to make an impression for the emotion the wine I was drinking I fell into the water and at that moment "the bone "leap 'out of the water, in all its thinness and with a bite severed a line that would stand up to a swordfish. Since that time the fish disappeared and no fisherman was able to sight it more. From time to time on the pier meeting objects coming from the sea, an alarm clock, a boot ... I like to think that they are gifts of my friend "the bone" and as such I keep them jealously.