3 people are viewing this hotel
$247
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
$247
Destinia.com
$222
Expedia.com$247
Hotels.com$247
ZenHotels.com$331
All reviews rooftop pool stylish hotel walk in wardrobe top floor spa area stayed days wonderful hotel junior suite corso como great amenities desk clerk breakfast is served the entire staff walked everywhere rooms are spacious booked this hotel public transportation
Selected filters
Reviewed July 16, 2019

This is a new hotel in the Chinatown area. There are not a lot of good Italian restaurants all that close by and although there are plenty of dodgy Chinese ones, we didn't really come to Italy to eat Chinese. Having said that a 10-15min. walk to get to dinner wasn't so bad and there's a very good restaurant in the hotel (Bulk) - but it's not cheap. It's a bit of a walk to the nearest Metro's stop but in central Milan the tram network is a better way to get around and there was a tram stop within about 30m of the hotel, a no. 12 or 14 tram gets you to the Duomo in about 10-15mins. We always try and book a hotel with a pool when travelling in Europe at this time of the year, in Milan there are limited hotel options with a pool. The pool which is on the roof is quite small and there is fairly limited space to lie/sit, additionally the hotel seems to reserve certain areas for outside guests (not staying in a hotel) late in the afternoon which was extremely annoying. As a result there is no room for hotel guests - this happened x3 times during our one-week stay. The third time I complained, was assured that they would find some room for us 'pronto' but 15 mins went by and there were no obvious attempts to do anything! Desk staff very attentive, very efficient housekeeping, well equipped gym for a hotel of this size and really nice rooms.

2  Thank Richard0067
DiegoN2028, General Manager at Hotel VIU Milan, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2019

Dear Richard0067,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your opinion regarding your recent stay at the Hotel VIU Milan.
We would like to inform you that the use of the pool is exclusive reserved for the Hotel Guests only. Regarding the aperitif it is open also for non-residents, but we always give priority of our Guests. We do apology if we didn't match your expectation during your stay.

Hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you again soon,

Reviewed July 8, 2019

The hotel was great! The breakfast was small but still had some great selections. The Room Service had some great food, though the Steak was hard. The pool had a great view of Milan and was the perfect size. The room was modern and it was clean and modern and had all the essentials needed for a great stay. The Spa and Gym were nice too and added a great touch. A great hotel to stay if you are staying in Milan.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank AsherMathewG
DiegoN2028, General Manager at Hotel VIU Milan, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2019

Dear AsherMathewG,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We regret to know that there were some little things that wasn't at your expectation. Happy of course you loved the design of the hotel and our beautiful The VIU Terrace and the SPA. Hope we will have the chance to have you again with us and show you our best service ever!

Reviewed July 5, 2019 via mobile

I used Bonvoy app to book my stay. Front desk informed me about double booking issue at my arrival but indicated problem was resolved 1hour later - the app having duplicated my booking. In fact, they waited for a day after my departure to charge my card by claiming their hotel has nothing to do with Marriott Bonvoy group.
I am disputing the amount.
Expect of unfair billing practices, good quality hotel.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank A8069PLerica

Dear A8069PLerica,

Please accept our sincerest apologises for the inconvenience you have encountered during your stay.
We are part of Design Hotels, and the booking was made through Marriott Bonvoy.
We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again and make sure to match your expectations.

Reviewed July 3, 2019

This was a lovely hotel - very clean and the service was outstanding. My room was easily large enough for two (even the bathroom - with a heated towel bar and light controls for the whole room at the bed). The rooftop pool was lovely and the hotel bar had outstanding cocktails - like beyond. The location is not ideal for sightseeing on foot, but every time we needed transportation the staff had a cab available within 5 minutes. I even left a few items in the room and they were very helpful in getting them back to me (in the US). I was very happy with my stay.

Date of stay: June 2019
1  Thank StaceyHKC

Dear StaceyHKC,

Thank you very much for rating us at the top score. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that everything was at your expectation. Hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you again soon,

Reviewed June 30, 2019 via mobile

This hotel has all the amenities and comfort you want, whether you’re in Milan for work or pleasure. My suite was extremely comfortable, clean, and quiet. The staff was very attentive and friendly, and although some reviews have disliked the location, I really liked it. Sure, it’s not in the dead centre of the touristy areas, but why would you want to stay there? Those areas are often too crowded and annoying. This hotel is in a wonderful and interesting neighbourhood, so you can explore something really Milanese vs a touristy version. It’s safe, so you can easily walk to the Duomo, for example, or take public transportation or a taxi/rideshare. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here, and I will do so again on my next trip to
Milan.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear guerragirl,

Thank you very much for your beautiful words. It’s very important for us to receive our guest’s feedback in order to know we are going to the right way and our efforts are appreciated. We are delighted to know you appreciate the rooms, our restaurant and also the position, not so distant from the main district of Milan but quite far from the hustle of the city. We really hope to welcome you again in the hotel and show you our services are becoming even more better as per your expectations!