“Huge toast”

Ranked #3,548 of 9,824 Restaurants in Milan
Neighborhood: Zone 2
Neighborhood: Zone 2
Reviewed February 9, 2019

We found a nice cafe in the station named Streetoast. They was located on a balcony and it was easy to find them. We all chose a light lunch for a not -really- hungry lunch. I had Malastrana with a cappuccino. Well, we were in Italia, just try cappuccino to know how different it was from the rest of the world. My Malastrana was a really huge toast with vegetable, ham and cheese inside. When I saw it, I was... OMG, how could I finish it? [ I'm Vietnamese and it was really huge, I promise!]. So small lunch became a big lunch now for me. It tasted good and my stomach liked it! Cappuccino in Italia was really different from other part of the world. The coffee taste was stronger. My coffee was hot, it smell good and it made my day so much better.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed January 31, 2019 via mobile

Quick and filling toasted sandwiches, we grabbed one for breakfast whilst waiting for our train. Reasonably priced.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 23, 2019

The place is small , good for quick meal while waiting for your train, Good toast with reasonable price.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

None of the ingredients had any taste whatsoever. Also the coffee was served cold. Way overpriced for what you get.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank itskarg
Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Great place to have a quick and delicious lunch before jumping into the city or the train :)) the toasts are heaven and GIANT. The cheapest is like 4.5 euros and is very good. Tea, coffee and cappuccino for like 1.5 euros. Totally recomand.

Date of visit: March 2018
StreeTOAST, Proprietario at StreeToast, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2018

Dear Guest, thank you very much for your feedback ! We are very happy ! See you soon ! Best regards . Streetoast