Residence & Hotel HOUSE Aramis Milan Downtown
Ranked #14 of 427 Hotels in Milan
“Ken & Sue”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

We had a great 5 night stay. Bed comfortable and room really clean. Area best in Milan for restaurants and bars (canal district). Good transport on trams and metro M2. Luigi top man! Full of useful info.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

2 Thank Ken I

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed April 22, 2014

I have stayed in this hotel for 64 nights totally. I came for a business purpose to Milan and the stay here was awesome.Luigi and Willy are so kind persons who has guided me completely how to get in and around the areas until I become familiar with the place.

The rooms are clean and maintained very well.Luigi,Hotel owner was very helpful and makes you comfortable in all aspects.Since I don't speak Italian,he came along with me for getting the ATM tickets and guided me completely for my trip.

I strongly recommend this place. It is a perfect home, away home.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Sathish K
Luigi G, Proprietario at Residence & Hotel HOUSE Aramis Milan Downtown, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Dear Sathish
once more thank You for beeing with Us so long and thank You for this nice review...
we are happy that You felt like at Home as this is our purpose.
Hope to see You again next time You will be in Milan
ps Willy says Hi :-)
New York, NY
Reviewed April 22, 2014

We liked our stay at Aramis very much first of all because of a great personal care that we received from Luigi. He tried to address all our needs quickly and efficiently and made us feel welcomed and at home. The room was clean and comfortable. Free fruits and water cooler were offered. The location of the hotel was great and most important we were able to park our car in the garage for free. This hotel definitely makes an extra effort to keep their guests happy and comfortable. We love and highly recommend it.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Iriska105
Dear Iriska105
once more thank You so much for beeing with us .
thank You for having well note that the room was very clean and confortable.
and for have mentioned about the fresh fruit basket and watercooler and free parking .
You felt at home? well...thank You this is our purpose .
best regards
Reviewed April 17, 2014

We, husband and wife arrived tuesday the 15th of april to Milan just for a shopping trip until thursday the 17th. Husband was feeling sick with a stomach flue, and the owner Luigi handed us a service of perfection from the very beginning, telling us where to go eat and how to get easy around in Milan. And for the sick husband he always offered his sincere help, as he was feeling ill the whole and as we mistakely checked out a bit too late, Luigi let us stay on our room after a city walk, as husband was still feeling ill and needed to rest on a bed until we had to the train from Porta Genovs to Milano Catorna to take the Ekspess train to the airport. We know we could always call on his selphone number, if we needed anything. He even offered to call a doctor to come to the hotel. All in all Luigi made this unfortunate trip with sickness a really nice and pleasent stay for us, and next time we come to Milan we will definetly stay at this hotel again. It is local and down to earth, and there is no rush for anything here, you can take your time and just relax from your daily life.

• Stayed April 2014
2 Thank Nisahr
Dear Nisahr
thank You for beeing with Us and for posting this wonderful review.
We hope Your husband got better ....it is a pitty He could not really enjoy our beautiful town.
i wish You both all my best
Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this place for 8 nights. I got many wonderful experiences. Mr.Luigi is a kind person who has the best service mind. This place is located near the green subway line so it's easy to go to many places. It likes a gem which I found in Milan. I strongly recommend this hotel to be the recommended place for staying in Milan.

ระยะเวลาตลอด 8 วันที่ได้อยู่ที่นี่นั้น ล้วนแต่เป็นประสบการณ์ที่ดีมากๆ ลุยจิเป็นคนน่ารักและใจดีมาก คอยช่วยเหลือตลอดเวลา และสถานที่ยังอยู่ใกล้สถานีรถไฟใต้ดินสายสีเขียว เดินไปไหนมาไหนสะดวกมากค่ะ ขอแนะนำโรงแรมแห่งนี้เลยค่ะ

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Pang K
Dear Mrs. Pang
thank You once more for beeing with us recently and for posting so nice words about Me and our Aparthotel Aramis Milan. As You have discovered we care a lot that all Guests feel like at home .
Hope to see You again next year before EXPO2015.
best regards
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I had quite an adventure when I arrived Milan, my previous reservation turned out to be a scam. Yes, its Italy, watch out. I stand in the middle of the street in Milan with my luggage, realize the building number did not exist, and completely in shock. Luckily, restaurant owner in the block called owner of Residence Arami, Luigi, and asked him to help me out. He cleaned a room that was scheduled to be cleaned by his staff, in order to let me stay there one night, also grant me a special price due to such an emergency. Next day, he let me stay in the hotel lobby in order to use his wifi to find new accommodations and reschedule all my flight.
He also offer to help me look at the hotel or apartment I can find on line, in case I am not familiar with Milan's neighborhood. We just need someone like Luigi who care enough to help. Residence is very clean, spotless, with secured lock up at the front door. Not anyone can just walk in. Good location, adjacent to Navigili and close to Porta Geneva, few minutes tram ride to cental, Duomo area.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

4 Thank soupypiebonbon
Dear Soupypiebonbon
thank You so much for posting so nice review.
As you wrote , we really care about all Guests ...especially in the event of difficulty when they are far from their own country.
Hope to see You next furniture fair in Milan April 2015.
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

We stay at this hotel every year during Milan Design week. Owner, Mr.Luigi offer us great great service beyond expectation. Rooms are nice and clean well equipped with kitchen, drinking water, coffee, fruits and wifi. Breakfast also very good at coffeeshop.. Great coffee, pastries and juice. Anything missing? Luigi will provide you very quickly.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business