Residence & Hotel HOUSE Aramis Milan Downtown
Chateau Monfort(Milan)
$221
$206
  • Pool
All reviewswater coolerbasket of fruitcanal areaporta genovahost luigiwelcome basketlocal nightlifenavigli districtsmall kitchenbars and restaurantsgave us a maplaundry serviceparking garageminute walkperfect locationmetro stationdefinitely stay here again
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Location and stuff are amazing....
Location: in the middle of Milan, Navigli is really good area and the hotel is very calm, metro station is just 3 to 4 minutes walking and near to everything the Domo is just 15 minutes walking And the street is full of shops.
Stuff: really amazing and very helpful
Rooms: are good and clean
Bathroom: is new and clean

• Stayed: November 2013
4  Thank Nivin M
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Residence Aramis was the perfect place to stay in Milan. The location is great for restaurants and it was only an easy 20 minute, very interesting walk to the centre. Luigi was the perfect host....he was interested in helping and making sure everything was OK. Whilst basic, and they don't represent themselves to be 5 star, it is very very comfortable. And travelling on my own it is important for me to feel secure and to know there is someone to contact in an emergency or just for information. Very very helpful...and lovely. Luigi even sent me copies of Australian News so i could stay up to day with happenings at home while i was travelling. Its rare to get that service. I loved my 2 nights there and will be back.

Room Tip: Make sure you advise them in advance of when you will be arriving
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
7  Thank Diane D
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Had a great experience above all, by staying in a Hotel, where the owner even drove me to IKEA, to facilitate my needs on my trip. Assistant, owner, both great, friendly, and very accomodating. The Hotel has all basic needs, is clean, central, located in the most Hip Neighborhoud, yet 20min away from the very centre. Price to service is excellent, and I could not have made a better choice in this trip. WIFI, Food, Coffee and Tea offered, more than anyone could have expected. Thank you Luigi for this great stay, and I hope to see you soon again, in another trip.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
6  Thank Heleanna G
Reviewed November 16, 2013

O.K....It's hard for me to describe. You see, it's so different from the Marriott's and the large chain hotels. This place is well maintained, clean, comfortable, and is amazingly looked after by it's owner Luigi. We got there a little late and mistakenly had not advised him of our arrival time. After about 10 hrs of travel, we were beat and wandering the streets looking for the hotel/apartment when I heard a voice behind me calling " jimmy....Jimmy" I told my husband, "This has got to be someone calling you. Listen, he is calling Jimmy...Jimmy" Sure enough, it was our "accomidations" looking for us!!! That's only the of beginning of the real attention to detail that Luigi provides. Really.... we only had one full day there, but 2 nights. Luigi, mapped out our entire day for us and took us to our room, I was thirsty and because the stores were closed he went downstairs and gave us not only a big bottle of water but sodas and juice to put in the fridge. The next day he walked us out to start our day. On our return, he asked why hadn't I asked for more pillows. I was dumbfounded as to how he could have known??? He could tell by our use of the sofa pillows that we needed more. Like I said, it's not a Marriott. We just checked out of the Athens Marriott and they in no way can compete with the attention to detail and personal service we received at this small, well located property. Another added bonus is being located by the canal which seems to be quite the hot spot for dinner choices. I would most definitely stay here again and I believe it would be ideal for longer stays or if we had the family with us. Luigi also has very nice apartments for families that sleep 5.

Room Tip: Luigi is a great communicator. If you let him know what YOU want, he will take care of it. He has already made all the rooms quiet with double windows, etc.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed November 14, 2013

I couldn't agree more with the other reviews. Luigi is so kind and caring and takes a genuine interest in his guests and goes above and beyond to make them feel welcome. He is a wealth of information when it comes to where to eat, what to see and importantly-how to get there! It is a great location within walking distance of everything we wanted to see and just a 5-10 min drive from the metro. When we decided we wanted to take the bus to the Duomo, he walked with us to get the tickets, then to the bus stop and didn't leave until we were safely aboard and on our way, waving us off with that sweet smile of his. We had to leave really early and instead of checking us out the night before, he was at his desk right on time, calling us a cab and seeing us off. Just a sweet and charming Italian man. Thanks Luigi, for everything!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple