Couple in our mid-20’s. Stayed here for 5 nights in a standard double apartment during a 3 week Italian Tour
- Informative and friendly greeting from Luigi on arrival who spent a good 20 minutes of his time hand-drafting a key to a map of Milan with attractions, transport and routes.
- Located close to the Navigili area with restaurants/bars and a busy night-time atmosphere
- Great kitchen to prepare easy meals and dining table provided additional space to sit and plan days during evenings/breakfast time
- Spacious and clean room/apartment with free air-con, although we found the orientation of the room meant it was comfortably cool upon afternoon arrival without the air-con which was great!! Also a selection of free wi-fi connections (with good signal)
- The fee paid for city-tax and linen seemed dear – although budgeting this into the cost per-night before arrival will alleviate any surprises
- Downtown location with a lot of graffiti was contrasting to central Milan but DID feel safe (if you can see past the colourful vandalism) and an easy walk (20 mins maximum) to Duomo with amenities on-route
Comfortable room with friendly staff Luigi and Willy who were prepared to go the extra-mile to accommodate guests. Use the tram or get some comfy shoes on! Look beyond the graffiti of the surrounding area and it is easy to see why this apartment-hotel is so highly regarded. We would return here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Hotel & Apartments Aramis Milan Downtown has apartments with kitchen facilities and Guest rooms in the heart of Old Milan. The Property is in the Navigli Canals area, Milan's most popular nightlife & bars & restaurants district. Guests at the House Residence Aramis receive free Wi-Fi access, a free laundry service on requests , and also include free parking with mandatory direct booking . The Property also has a 24-hour desk. The Residence House Aramis is just over 1 mile from the famous Duomo Cathedral, La Scala Theatre, the Vittorio Emanuele Gallery, and Leonardo Da Vinci's Last Supper as well Bocconi university and IULM . Porta Genova Metro Station, on the green line, is just a few feets away. Guest rooms and apartments feature a bathroom with a normal and /or chromotherapy shower and a 26-inch flat-screen TV with digital channels. Apartments also have a fully equipped kitchenette. Aramis House Residence is set on the first floor of a 1980 building with concierge and a post office with atm machine are also found in the same building. Early arrival or late departure are available upon request with an extra supplement . check in and parking might have limited time restrictions. Thank You ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your Residence & Hotel Aramis Milan Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Hotel Milan