If you are in Milano as a tourist, dont stay here as it is out of town and has a quite disappointing setting (not safe at all!)
The rooms and the building itself were new and nice.
The cookies... OK, this might sound silly, but I have always associated Doubletree with cookies, which is their signature. The cookies in this hotel were not warm and not nice at all (unlike all the doubletrees I've stayed before):(
You have to take a tram to go to centre, but have to buy the tickets in advance from a Tobacco shop. (We weren't told this at the reception, when we asked about the transportation).
Breakfast was average.
Staff was friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Doubletree by Hilton Milan in the heart of Viale Certosa, northern Milan's essential business district, offers upscale hotel accommodations and modern amenities close to Fiera Milano Exhibition Center and Trade Fair Complex, only five minutes from the new Rho Fair Grounds and 10 minutes from the City Center. Our elegant hotel, convenient to major rail lines and autostrada, is only 30 minutes from Malpensa International Airport (MXP) and 30 minutes (25mi/15km) from Linate National Airport (LIN). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Milan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Milan Hotel Milan
- Hilton International Milan
- Milan Hilton International