I stayed here on my final night in Italy and this was by far the nicest room I had on my trip. The hotel is located within short walk of the Duomo and centro area as well as Brera. Its on a quiet side street and if you arent careful you will walk right past the entry since it looks more like a private residence than a hotel on the outside. The room I stayed in was immaculate and had a bedroom, sitting room with kitchen and amazing bathroom. I had also stayed a night in Milan at the beginning of my trip and regret that I did not stay here. The staff at the desk was informative and knowledgeable, the breakfast in the restaurant was very nice. It is a laid back apartment feel rather than a hotel feel. I would definitely stay again and recommend this as a great place to stay in Milan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CAMPERIO HOUSE, a residence of charm, situated only a few steps from the Duomo and the Castle Sforzesco, it offers a new concept in hospitality. It is the perfect choice for guests who wish to feel they reside at home in Milan, rather than merely stay in a hotel. The apartments, each with a special dignity, style and atmosphere, are divided into Executive, Deluxe and Corner. The director and staff of the residence are at your disposal to organize all the details of your stay in Milan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Camperio House Suites & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camperio House Suites And Apartments
- Camperio House Suites & Apartments Hotel Milan