We were only in Milan a couple of days but really enjoyed Camperio House. From the entry door, courtyard and grand staircase you could feel the history. The apartment however was very modern and stylish. It was also spacious with high ceilings.
All the key features of a hotel were there too, from reception staff to room cleaning. Doubt they have room service, but who needs it with a fully equipped kitchen? There is a grocery shop a few blocks away, but it is not open late so plan in advance!
Location was superb, just off the Via Dante and so close to everything. Even with a 3 year old we walked everywhere without any difficulty.
Breakfast and WiFi were included, which was quite nice.
In sum, a great higher-end kind of place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CAMPERIO HOUSE, a residence of charm, situated only a few steps from the Duomo and the Castle Sforzesco, it offers a new concept in hospitality. It is the perfect choice for guests who wish to feel they reside at home in Milan, rather than merely stay in a hotel. The apartments, each with a special dignity, style and atmosphere, are divided into Executive, Deluxe and Corner. The director and staff of the residence are at your disposal to organize all the details of your stay in Milan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Camperio House Suites & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camperio House Suites And Apartments
- Camperio House Suites & Apartments Hotel Milan