We spent three nays and nights at this non traditional hotel and were completely satisfied. Quiet, extremely clean, and close to Via Dante, The House Suites were the perfect choice for our group of three. Our room had a kitchenette with a fridge, a sleeper sofa, and a separate suite for privacy. The service at the hotel was spot on, with a very satisfying continental breakfast with coffee service and plenty of choices, served in a lovely dining room. The discrete location was so cool, entering through a private entrance which opens into the courtyard of the suites and private residences. We were close to Sforza Castle, Il Duomo, Santa Maria delle Grazie and all of the stores. This location is great in that you can drop off bags between stops, or just return to your room to rest those feet sore from all of those little paving stones that you will no doubt enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CAMPERIO HOUSE, a residence of charm, situated only a few steps from the Duomo and the Castle Sforzesco, it offers a new concept in hospitality. It is the perfect choice for guests who wish to feel they reside at home in Milan, rather than merely stay in a hotel. The apartments, each with a special dignity, style and atmosphere, are divided into Executive, Deluxe and Corner. The director and staff of the residence are at your disposal to organize all the details of your stay in Milan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Camperio House Suites & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camperio House Suites And Apartments
- Camperio House Suites & Apartments Hotel Milan