“One of the best in Milan”
Review of Peccatori di Gola - CLOSED

Peccatori di Gola
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Navigli
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I have been to Milan many times, both on holiday and for work, so have visited a variety of restaurants from smaller trattorias to the more high end restaurants. Without doubt Peccatori di Gola is up at the top! I visited last week - it was a bit quiet as it was a Thursday night and early enough. However the food, the wine and the outstanding service made it such a special experience. The food is exquisite, really tasty, honest Italian cuisine.The owner has such a passion for food and wine and it really shows in the delivery of the cusine. The music playing was so relaxing - great atmosphere, I just didnt want to leave! Please, please visit this fine establishment! The owners are a charming couple and I really cant reccommend the restaurant more!

There are newer reviews for Peccatori di Gola

Reviewed February 22, 2013

My sister and I ate at Peccatori de Gola during a 3 night break in Milan. We went to find the restaurant after reading reviews here - it's easy enough to find from the metro - and although it was quiet we decided to go in - and we were very pleased we did! The couple who own the restaurant were very welcoming - he took us through the menu and translated everything for us and made a great recommendation for wine. We chose to share 2 pasta dishes - a special "blue" gnocchi and tagallini with duck - they were presented beautifully and already shared for us - and they both tasted divine! We followed this with meat dishes - pork with spinach and beef with blackcurrent - both cooked to perfection and totally delicious! Although we were delightfully full, we were tempted to homemade dessert and enjoyed chocolate salted mousse and the most amazing white chocolate ice cream. The owners obviously have a passion for great ingredients, beautiful food and good wine and you can't help but embrace that when you're here - they're open until 3am Tuesday-Sunday as they are near to performance studios and theatres - if you can fit this restaurant into your time in Milan, I'm sure you will not be disappointed!

1  Thank KHD7
Reviewed May 26, 2012 via mobile

Hi prices (50/90€), good quality food, nice atmosphere, really good choice of wine and rhum.
Marco & Giuly, the owners, a really nice couple. She is the chef, he appreciates, as you can see from his fitting state (a reply big one...!), and hosts customers, having an interesting connection with wine producers, and a good knowledge.
Prices are high, I must say. But you won't exit disappointed by food and spirits quality.
Must be great for a business break for managers in a meeting.

1  Thank aledelbianco
Reviewed April 28, 2012

One of the classiest, yet simple and welcoming, places to have dinner in Milan. High quality food.... I often see the owner pick up fresh ingredients at the small organic food shop acros the street.

3  Thank amerilano
Reviewed February 13, 2012

Fantastic restaurant. I have lived in MIlano for 16 years and this is surely one of the best restaurants in Milano. Just love the atmosphere and nice and home made food. Great wines and the price is definitely right. Lot of care in the food and the service by owner Marco is like being in his home. You really feel comfortable and relaxed.

3  Thank Nicklas G