“Beware the "medium" steak!”
Review of Indiana Post

Indiana Post
Ranked #4,650 of 8,318 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Navigli
Reviewed December 9, 2012

This was a lovely place with good food at great prices, just be careful what you order.
We shared the rump steak for two people and were advised it should be served medium-rare but we requested medium as this is how we normally eat beef, it was blue!
It was delicious though and we ate every bit once we got over it, just beware if you're a bit fussy.

There are newer reviews for Indiana Post

Reviewed November 1, 2012

We had dropped in for a late lunch and couldn't decide what to have so ordered a plate of chips and a large glass of wine whilst we thought about it - well I was on holiday! Both the chips and the wine were delicious. Menu consisted of burgers and italian dishes which were served promptly. Portions were generous. We sat outside and watched the world go buy. I should imagine it is extremely popular at the weekends as it is the navigli canal area

Reviewed August 19, 2012

Our kids wanted to eat hamburgers and Indiana Post was a good choice. My wife had a salad, I had a chili - everything was good. The service was friendly, the terrace nice.

Reviewed March 9, 2012

I was out of the country for over seven days and was looking for something simple to eat. It was recommended I look at the Indiana Post for a hamburger. The menu included many Italian and American items. I did settle for the hamburger and fries and it was very good. The service was great. Everyone here spoke very good English. It was good to have something simple that I enjoyed.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook