“Ok”

Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Zona Buenos Aires
Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

I last visited Gaya 6-7 years ago and the experience left me with a “wow, I need to go back there!” It was only my latest visit to Milan that I found the time to revisit and I must say, the quality has definitely gone down. Almost no decor changes in so many years and in fact looked plain! Food too was average and so was the ambience. No background music , very few customers and I found myself whispering when talking to my kids! I had the Bibimbap that was really dry. Some of the starters were still nice though. Won’t be my first choice to revisit next time. Hope they get back to how they were.

Date of visit: July 2018
Write a reviewReviews (126)

Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

I visited alone. Service was bad, food was bad. drinks are expensive and food as well. No reason to visit again

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 18, 2016 via mobile

For a quick Korean lunch (inexpensive) or a full dinner (not so inexpensive). Excellent service , good food and as guarantee most customers are Korean .

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed May 23, 2016 via mobile

This is the 2nd time i visited Gaza restaurant, the food is just terrible, i could not find a piece of meat in lunch set, it was just covered with the dark sauce...the service is poor too, we supposed to have free drink with the meal, but the waitress only gave us one bottle of water! Will not return again.

Date of visit: May 2016
3  Thank onloi
Reviewed August 25, 2015

great food with affordable price :)

lunch menu is available too~

when me and friends want to have korean food we will go over there .

recommend to book first not many tables inside.

Date of visit: June 2015