“Horrible”

EL JADIDA
Ranked #1,592 of 8,181 Restaurants in Milan
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Greeted by an elegant winter garden filled with plants and flowers, you enter in the large restaurant surrounded by an atmosphere of "Thousand and One Nights."The decor of El Jadida is the detailed at the highest level an ethnic restaurant can be: the furnishings come directly from Marrakesh, coffee tables of solid wood inlaid with bone and ivory, silver trays, brass lamps, rugs, like a mosque, to cover the entire floor. And then white tents, hookah tables, sofas and pillows just like a nomad's tent, couches and chairs in woven fibers, furnishings of the villa were a sheikh once lived, are now ready to be re-lived by sheiks, businessmen, entrepreneurs, models and stars of Italian and international jet set passing through Milan.
“Horrible”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Worst place ever! The food was awful (too salty), the fish tasted funny! we didn't get what we paid for therefore way overpriced. We definitely don't recommend this restaurant! 50€ for 2starters &2tea

• Visited June 2013

Milan, Italy
“Awesome!”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Great quality, right size of the portions and not expensive! Good location, and great atmosphere! The waiters were very caring! Really enjoyed it and definitely recommend it for those who are keen on Moroccan food!

• Visited June 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very nice exotic place!”
Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

I went there for an aperitivo and stayed until late. I liked the interior because the atmosphere was exotic and different than other places. The food was very good, both the Moroccan and the Italian buffet. They also offer nargile if you wish. The only thing I did not like were the cocktails. The music was mostly commercial but enjoyable. Later in the evening there were Arabic dancers.

Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland
“What an Experience !”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

From booking the restaurant from Switzerland until I left, it was perfect. Moroccan food is of great quality and I lived for 2 years in Casablanca and know what I'm talking about.

Nice oriental dancers does a great show on weekends. Ask for the VIP table like I did.

Spend 150€ for two with a dozens of plates, wine from Morocco, cocktails and Shisha ! 15min from the railway station with a cab (10 to 12 €).

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Olivier B
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“fantastic!”
Reviewed May 5, 2012

I'm Joseph, from saudi arabia. Im in milan for 1 week for business and the consierge in my hotel in Duomo suggest to me, this beautiful restaurant for my dinner.

Good service and tipical arabic atmosphere. I found there, one of the best shisha i never tried in europe. I'm suggesting this place to some friends travelling in milan for business like me.

In the kitchen you can find a maroccan chef, preparing cous cous, tajine but also some libanese taste that is very popular in my country.

The white area is the best but is available only with reservation. Furtunately the consierge of my hotel, know very well the manager of El Jadida, otherwise was a problem for me to find a table, the first time i have been there was friday.

There is restaurant service, belly dance show and music from the gulf. Very very nice!!!! Joseph

• Visited April 2012