“Addicting!”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Centro Storico
Reviewed March 1, 2013

It's fried pizza, do I need to say more? Oh yeah, Lipitor optional. It's worth the wait if there is a line. These are the best panzarotti in Milan by a long shot. I go every time!

Reviewed February 28, 2013

I read about Luini Panzerotti on TripAdvisor and knew I had to get it a try. This place is as good as people say! I stopped here with my mom and sister after a visit to the Duomo. We each had one mozzarella and tomato and immediately wished we had bought more. The lines will be long, but they move quickly. When I was there, there was an employee whose job seemed to be keeping the lines moving and getting people up to the counter to order in a timely manner.

2  Thank Stephanie P
Reviewed February 26, 2013

been to milan 9 times in 10 years and have not missed out on coming here once!!
i am from australia and have taken many australian friends here and they all love it!! the panzerotti are exceptional!! the service is fast and it is quite cheap for the level of food!!

a defiant when travelling to milan!!

Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

I was told about this place by my Couchsurfing Host. It's near the Duomo and is a great option for food on the go. It's cheap and there is plenty of option. Just don't let the queue put you off!

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Just amazing panzorotti! My favorite it's the one of mozzarella and tomato, but also the one of jam its amazing. Drinks are expesive.