“Good location, but will never come back :)”
Review of Farinella

Farinella
Ranked #1,532 of 8,563 Restaurants in Milan
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Centro Storico
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Location is great, near castella. When our citysightseeing bus stopped for lunch break, we decided to go here to taste Italian Pizza. It was 2pm, and restaurant was busy. My family order 1 pizza, Spagetti carbonara and vegetable soup. Spagetti was okay, pizza just ordinary, and unfortunate for us the soup was not fresh - taste like it was boiled over and over again. Yes, it was lunch time.. we need to wait 15 minute to get served. When we finished, they dont proactively come and bring our dishes from table. We try to understand the situation, but I dont think we want to come back there.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,361)

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I usually visit this "pizzeria" when I am near the city center and I am looking for a nice place to have pizza or a good salad and I don’t want to spend too much. The location is excellent, the quality of food is very good and the service is average. Good prices, excellent location.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

We found this place by chance and since it had the tripadvisor sticker on the window we decided to give it a try. We ordered pizza and were certainly not disappointed! I think the difference between pizza and Italian pizza is not only the dough but the sauce. Italians make the most amazing tomato sauce.
If you're near Castello Sforzesco I recommend you try this place.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Great restaurant to have lunch. Food is very good and portions are big.
The service was very nice.
The restaurant looks more expensive that what it costs.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

The pizzeria is in a tourist rich area near the castle. It was mid-afternoon and several places on the back streets were closed, so we tried it. The food is good, the place is clean, prices reasonable, and service attentive. My simple pizza was hot, thin crust with lovely thick edges. It was tasty, although the dough was too elastic and was not crisp. Everyone in my good were satisfied.