“worst sandwich ever....”

Ranked #6,809 of 9,819 Restaurants in Milan
Neighborhood: Zone 2
Neighborhood: Zone 2
Reviewed May 11, 2019

Sorry, but a Sandwich that costs 5.50 Euro should at least taste of something... its like dry paper...

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed April 20, 2019

With not too much time between trains, I didn't know if I'd have time to get a bite to eat. Pan Brioche served up a decent slice of pizza which I ate as I scanned the boards to see what track my train was on. There is a variety of food available but I thought thie pizza looked the most promising.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed January 7, 2019 via mobile

Good food choice (you got different sweet and savoury food), prices on the average, but I've never had the chance of trying the food as the guy that usually take payments (you have to pay before ordering your food) skipped me three times while I was in front of her. Then I did just left.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

Hello,

This cafe is located on the way to the departures hall inside Milan Airport. I was looking for something nice to drink and spotted PanBrioche whilst strolling. What caught my eye was the colourful fresh juices in the chiller. Pomegranate, orange, berry and a few other flavours,I immediately picked up pomegranate and took it to the till. Priced at 3.90 euros I thought it was a little steep but worth it. The next day I went back for another one.

Thank you so much, hope you continue to blend more new flavours for me to try next time.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank ColeyKnows
Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

I stopped there on my way to Bergamo airport. The guy was very kind and helpful. The food and the coffee were also super tasty and the prices were reasonable. Recommending it fully to everyone that is hungry and has some time to spare. Very good location and the environment is very friendly.

Date of visit: August 2017