“Delicious food”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 19, 2014

We used to live in Milan and every time we go back we try a new place to minimize the nostalgia of the fantastic Italian food - this was one of these new places we tried.
This is a Tuscan style & cuisine restaurant + pizzeria. We went here for lunch and had a delicious meal; the pizza was gorgeous and the buffalo mozzarella of high quality. It is pricey for Italian standards. Service was great, our waitress was really nice.
Location is good, close to the shopping street Corso Vercelli.
I would go back and order that pizza again for sure.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

I had the opportunity to have dinner in this small Milanese restaurant during my recent trip to Italy. I have to say that it’s located in a very convenient area and is very well presented.

There is a pleasant atmosphere and the staff in uniform are very helpful.

Unfortunately at the expense of this rather elegant appearance , the quality of the food isn’t of the same standard.

Nothing was particularly unpleasant but I think it’s reasonable to expect something a little more special especially as the bill couldn’t exactly be described as economical.

Reviewed November 28, 2013

I eat some pizza with salmon and Brea and my boyfriend a L’Uccellina Pizza. We liked a lot the service and the food. The best thing was that it is opened Sunday, when most restaurants are closed.
I would recommend this restaurant. It is close to Santa Maria delle Grazie.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

Recommended by our B & B, this restaurant attentively serves good food, prepared to perfection. Good choice for the whole family; frequented by locals and has a varied menu selection. The Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie, to view the “Last Supper”, is an easy convenient 3 block walk.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

I was traveling alone to Milan this time, walked in to the restaurant hoping for the great food, but the experience is rather disappointing. It was apparently a very quiet night, I walked in at 7pm and I was the only customer there....Anyway, I was greeted nicely by the manager and offered an English menu which is very considerate. However, the waiter lacks the ability to communicate with me in English. First of all, there are things that I am expecting to be provided spontaneously like the Wine menu, olive oil (to go with the bread)... but the fact I had to raise my hand every single time for all these little things is just plainly annoying.

And let's talk about the more disappointing food. The bread is tasty by its core, but a warming temperature will be more pleasant. I also ordered a steak which was too tender to put into your mouth and try to challenge your teeth, and the side dish - the super skinny fries was just terrible.

Just a tip for the people who is rather new to this restaurant, they charge everything from Bottle Water (which I actually asked for tap water...) to side dishes (the ugly skinny fries)...The bill kinda adds up from what it says on the menu (tho. it's still within a reasonable range).

Too bad I could not enjoy the meal at all.