“Better not to meet all the waitress!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Time Out 2

Time Out 2
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Time Out 2 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4,712 of 8,078 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Better not to meet all the waitress!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2012

My first time visit there was good. So I recommend this to my friend. And unfortunately the second time I found the waitress are terrible. They don't serve the customers in a good and appropriate manner. That second time visit I ordered only 1 pizza for 3 of us, because we already ate a lot before and my friend still want to try this restaurant that I recommended.. (I know it's a small order, but it still gain you a money also right? We sit there also pay the coperto: service tax) but the waitress all not served us in a good way, they thrown the meal, make a strange face, and talked behind our back.. At the same time they served. 360 degrees diffrent to a loyal customers behind our table. The customers is an old man with his friends who ordered a lot and all the waitress tried to pleased him.. I'm really dissapointed with the service.. I leave just 1 blocks away from that restaurant.. If only they served us in a good manner.. I would always recommend this restaurant to all of my friends and I will often come back again.. But the reality their service is poor..

• Korean first
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Harsh waiters”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2012

I ate at this restaurant because my friend who is living in Milan recommended this place for its delicious pizza. When I visited her, we are along with other friend (3 of us), went to this place. We ordered 1 salmon pizza for 3 of us. I know it may looked a bit weird as people who go there usually order 1 pizza for 1 person. However we did it because we already had a big lunch that day but we were really want to try the pizza. (In other cities like Florence and Naples I ordered 1 pizza for myself, btw). The waiter who asked our order looked taken aback when he knew we ordered 1 pizza for 3 persons. Then he gave us his mocking look then murmured to himself of how weird we are, me and my friends speak Italian, so we knew. He then told his other fellow waiters about us then they sort of laughing at us. One waiter who delivered our pizza once again asked us with such a mocking look if we really ordered 1 pizza for 3 person, then just threw our plate, very harsh indeed. When he delivered our pizza, the 1st waiter who took our order also there and again they were talking about us. I think their behavior was so rude and inappropriate for such a nice restaurant. I don't know whether this is normal that they don't have to be nice to the customers because they have very delicious food so they don't have to worry customers won't come. I don't know. But their attitude is truly unacceptable for us.

• Visited October 2011