“Nice food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Centro Storico
Reviewed December 10, 2012

I was looking for a restaurant next to my hotel (Camperio) and the receptionist suggested this place... I had a few doubts seeing the facade but then when I entered the place and I had this nice welcome from the staff I got confident!
And the food was nice :)
I spent a nice evening and was really satisfied!!!

Reviewed November 25, 2012

For our last supper in Milan we went to this restaurant got at table for the 5 of us. 2 Only wanted a pizza and the other 3 got a 3 dish menu. Food was real genuin italian which means wonderful. And the staff was in the mood: All of us got complimentary desert and extra extra limonichella and grappa for me. There was a good atmosfere in the restaurant and we had a little talk with the people at the table beside ours. Can only give my best regards

Reviewed May 15, 2012

Grilled mixed fish - not tasty and too bury = 20€

Ligurian fish - just ordinary fish, but! Fish was with scales. That's why I didn't like it = 16€

Elephant ear - ok.

So guess you can take meat courses, but not fish in this place. Atmosphere of this place poor. Prices are too high for such food.

I won't recommend you to visit this place.

Reviewed April 1, 2012

Perfect for our 1st night in Milan jet lagged and hungry. They are very kind and helpful. Our 3 year old was hungry and on edge. They quickly brought bread, drinks and paper for him to color.
The food was good. The desserts delicious. It's filled with tourists but that's typical for the area. We went fairly early and saw a few locals picking up items to go. If you want a warm atmosphere and good food it's a solid choice.

Reviewed February 6, 2012

We had this restaurant recommended by our travel agent. It was disappointing on a number of counts. Our winter coats had to be hung over the back of our chairs, the tables were so close together they were almost touching and the clientle seemed to be there to "see and be seen" rather than to eat good food. The starter of risotto alla barolo was excellent but our steak was over cooked despite ordering it very rare. Our evening could have been salvaged by good service but that was not to be. The waiter was unhelpful and condescending and bordered on being rude. Give it a miss.