“Great pizza!”

Restaurant Pizzeria Maruzzella
Ranked #411 of 8,513 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Stazione Centrale
Reviewed April 24, 2014

We were in Milan for a night (and our first night in Italy) and decided to come here for dinner as it was close to our hotel. I had the pizza here and it was absolutely delicious. It was a great intro to Italy and their pizza. One of the best pizza I've ever had.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,012)

Reviewed April 13, 2014

My friend who lives in Milan recommended this restaurant to me. I tried the lobster spagetti as she asked me to order. IT'S AMAZING. Each plate with a half lobster!! The noodles is in tomato sauce with the oil and the taste of the lobster. That time I traveled in Milan for 2 days and I went there for the lunch of those 2 days. Another friend went to Milan last week and I've asked her to bring it for me cos I miss it sooooo much. I'll definitely go to Milan again for it ;)

1  Thank Quimiet
Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

1.The boss doesn't consider his clients at all: neither "welcome" nor "bueno appetito"

2. The pizza was good, I mean not over the top. As good as you would expect a pizza to be in an italian pizza place.

3. The house wine was absolutly undrinkable

4. As I finished my pizza I've been asked to pay and leave since other customers were queuing up, without even letting me finish my disgusting wine...

Reviewed March 11, 2014

I have been many times and i never been disappointed of this restaurant. I tried many kinds of pizza and also pasta, seafood, etc. and eveything is good, at prices very reasonable for Milan. Simply furnished, but one of the few remaining in town of '70/'80 old style pizzeria', nice!

Reviewed March 11, 2014

I have been here with my friends to have a pizza... The pizza was actually amazing (napolitan style) but I didn't like that much the place: very simple and basic design. Overall good valure for money

1  Thank EmanuelaManu81