“Good restaurant in Milan”

Restaurant Pizzeria Maruzzella
Ranked #448 of 8,078 Restaurants in Milan
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Stazione Centrale
Lyon, France
“Good restaurant in Milan”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

We found this restaurant during our trip in Milan. it was a very good moment, food is simply delicious!
The waitress speaks a little bit english but he understand very well.
It looks like a cantine so it's a little bit noisy.
One advise: book your table before! we wait during 1 hour to get a table ;-)

• Visited June 2013

• Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Birmingham, Alabama
“Excellent meal in Milan”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

My sons and I were missing the great pizza we had in Naples, so I used Yelp to find a place near our hotel and Maruzella popped up. We had about a 10 minute walk from our hotel, Hotel Berna through a cool neighborhood full of funky bars and restaurants. The only complaint I have about the restaurant is that you have to wait outside while waiting for a table, and they don't take your name or give you a number, so it's a bit haphazard on how you get in, but it's absolutely worth it. The wine was great, the pizza close to what we had in Naples, and the atmosphere lively. I would definitely go back to Maruzella.

• Visited June 2013
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Excellent Meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

After reading reviews on TA arrived just before opening and safely secured a table. Within 30mins the restaurant was rammed with locals with more queuing outside. Good food, efficient service and not overpriced. Worth a visit but be early or prepared to wait!

• Visited November 2012
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Great restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

I can truly recommend this restaurant! If you want to eat there in the evening, I suggest being there few minutes before they open. Luckily for my wife and me, we were offered a table almost immediately, but 10 minutes later the place was full. Even though they claim on their website that booking a table is not possible, I heard the manager talking to his friends (in Italian and English) booking a table for them,
If it comes to foo- first of all, atey have exquisite pizza! Go for something simple as a starter and you will not regret. I had a steak in pepper souce and my wife- frutti di mare spaghetti. Both were extremely tasty! A jar of vino di casa made the dinner a great experience. Go there and you will not regret!

• Visited March 2013
“Perfect pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

A perfect pizza in an Italian restaurant...what could be a better start of the Italian holiday? The atmosphere, the wine, the pizzas...just the way we want it to be. Always a good sign when the locals eat in the restaurant and here we were almost the only foreign tourists, at least it felt that way. The waiter could have been smiling a little more but apart from that it was perfect!

• Visited August 2013