“One Night in Milan”

Ranked #350 of 8,234 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Restaurant L 'Corner House is a modern friendly, surrounded by a musical soundtrack sought, created for those who appreciate the quality of the food and the mundane, finding himself in an environment characterized by colors and warm tones, brushed by soft lighting. A location that meets the desires of a demanding clientele who allows himself the pleasure of "being and seeming" combining it with to satisfy the palate and spirit. Of course, with taste and elegance. We look forward to every day except Sundays and Saturdays for lunch.
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
“One Night in Milan”
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I had one night in Milan between trains. We stayed near L'Angolo di Casa and went without a reservation on a Friday night. We were seated and then treated to an exceptional dining experience. Our tuna tartare with fresh mozzarella was sublime. We shared a risotto Milan that also was delicious. My veal Milanese was exemplary, but my wife's grilled calamari with broccoli cream was not only delicious, but stunningly beautifully presented. We demurred on dessert when tray after tray of freshly baked croissants appeared on the table next to us. Angolo dusted them with powdered sugar and insisted we make sure they were suitable for eating. When he offered a dollop of freshly whipped cream to complete the experience and my wife declined, Angolo promptly "red carded" her for violating the house rules. This is a delightful restaurant that joyfully serves excellent food.

1 Thank Deiso

San Francisco, California
“Delicious Italian cuisine”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

This small Italian restaurant in a residential area of Milan is absolutely amazing. The food was incredibly fresh and delicious. We had five courses. the first course was a fish platter with baccala, tuna tartare, Burrata, grilled octopus, scallops with breadcrumbs and this was so delicious. The second course was mushroom risotto and it was perfectly cooked, al dente and a delicate blend of mushroom and cheese. The third dish was fusilli pasta with seafood and this was also perfectly cooked. The fourth dish was grilled filet mignon with olive oil and rosemary and I wish I could have eaten it all because it was delicious but I was full from the previous dishes. The last dish, which I managed to eat half of, was a croissant with Italian cream. Everything was amazing. The service was also excellent. And the owner, Angelo, was very accommodating, as we were a group of 14. In my experience, restaurants usually don't serve their best food when a group is large. This wasn't the case. I would highly recommend this gem. And it was also reasonably priced. Buon appetito!

• Visited June 2014
Chicago
“Wow!”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

In Milan for business. I haven't had a chance to see anything and surely haven't felt like I was in Italy until tonight. What a wonderful meal with fabulous wine and friends. The atmosphere and service were outstanding. Angelo the owner took care of us like we were part of the family. I'm Italian and I so appreciate the love that goes into and comes from a fabulous meal. He even made us all a special dessert! So excited to come back tomorrow. This is a must try!!!

• Visited June 2014
Oslo, Norway
“The ultimate Italian treat”
Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

Excellent food; we asked them to make 4 course with today's recommendations.
Excellent service; the service was authentic and typical Italian.

Rome, Italy
“Good but expensive for a casual resto”
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

We had a fairly good experience at this restaurant. The food was very good, great service, sold out of the less expensive wine, didn't at all enjoy the dessert. The setting was nice, casual. Milan is expensive, granted but for what we paid here, we really could have gone to a more upscale restaurant. We paid 140 € for 2 appetizers, 2 mains, 1 dessert and wine. It's a little expensive but its good.

• Visited February 2014