“The worst indian food ever!”
Review of Just India

Just India
Ranked #309 of 8,388 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Stazione Centrale
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Sorry to say but it was only the Mangolassi, raita, pickles and papadam that was good. Rogan Josh horrible taste, to salty and a junky ghee taste, Tandoori Murgh didn't taste anything of that richness flavour, Butter chicken was tasteless, garlic naan bad, samosa dry and the dough to thick. Sorry to say from Three person family who love Indian food but this was horrible. Allthough nice sevice but it couldn't save the evening. Claes with family from Sweden!

Reviewed May 13, 2012

I have enjoyed the food once again. It is unfortunate that the service had a small accident. I called to make a reservation and the first I was asked is if I bought a voucher via groupon. This was not the case and was uneccassary. The owner explained that he made a mistake buying those and you can also see it on some of the comments on TA. Aside from this the service is good and the food also. I suggest you make a reservation as the place is small.

Reviewed April 8, 2012

> I lived 3 years in India and I am always looking for places where I can enjoy some well prepared indian food.
> Just India is a small and cosy restaurant with minimalist, but traditional, decorations. We also liked the nice low volume indian music.

> We were served by the owner, a really nice person which loves his job and the restaurant. He has been attentive but not invasive, we did like that.
> The food was tasty and served in proper cooper dishes witch is common to use in India.
We took the "lassi", a yogurt based drink from Panjab, wich was amazingly tick and fresh, perfect to soothe the spiciness of the food.
> I took "butter chicken" wich was really tick and creamy and my boyfriend took "lamb vindaloo". The meat was tender and the sauces were well balanced.
We also had garlic nun (bread) and cumin rice, perfectly cooked.
> The "lamb vindaloo" was labelled as very spicy but we had to ask for more chillies. Probably because north italians are not used to eat spicy.

Overall we had great food, a nice atmosphere and a real taste of India.

2  Thank Mimi j
Reviewed March 11, 2012

I fail to understand why most Indian restaurants abroad have garish colors on their walls and old tacky paintings. Anyway this is a small family run restaurants. The owner a nice guy from punjab manages the whole show from taking your order to serving food and settling the bill and answering the phone so the service can be a bit slow. Food is good but not many options as they didn't serve black dal or rajma or channa. Prices are decent and its located near the Milano Central railway station or Buneos Aires shopping street.

Reviewed December 20, 2011

Good Indian Resturant, very near to shopping streets of Corso Buenous Aries in Milan. Food is great, typical indian food with a punjabi touch (owned by a punjabi family).
Numreous options and good value for money Menu-options if you are 2-or more.
The host is also very good and it was really a good eating experience.