“Excellent service.”
Review of Ristorante Paparazzo - CLOSED

Ristorante Paparazzo
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Il Paparazzo e un ambiente elegante romantico e raffinato, location ideale per cerimonie, eventi e meeting.
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We arrived very late nod only ate salad and wine, but they treated us like we hosted a party.
Decor is a bit kitchy. Food was yummy..I've never seen bass carpaccio on a menu.
Wasn't brave enough to order it. Everyone else enjoyed though.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

a very good find in this area full already of excellent restaurants.. fresh fish, very well prepared, excellent service . i heard that the wine list is in preparation but the restuarant has been opened for a while and the whites we tried were not outstanding, quite odd for a fish restaurant . i had a magnificent bottle of red. so i would encourage this new team, they deserve it !!!

Reviewed October 4, 2013

This is probably the best traditional seafood restaurant near Chateau Monfort hotel. We ate at a Michelin ranked seafood restaurant in Genoa yesterday. It was great. This restaurant is almost as good. The mixed seafood soup was very tasty. The spaghetti pomodoro was done with cherry tomatoes, simple yet tasty. My wife had mixed grilled fish plate and I had sea bass. Both were excellent. Service was excellent as well, probably because there were not too many customers. Overall, a very good experience.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

My girlfriend and I came in here after being refused service at the divino bacco for absolutely no reason other than I was black. The service was excellent from one of the waiters and a bit frosty from the other but he warmed to us as the night wore and made some great recommendations. I ordered a tuna steak. This steak was cooked to perfection. It was so wonderful that I felt that there was not enough of it and almost ordered another. Compliment to the chef indeed. My girlfriend also enjoyed her pasta with aubergines tremendously and said it was possibly one of the best pasta dish she ever had. The initially grumpy waiter recommended what he described as typical Italian desserts. He played a blinder and it was gorgeous to the point we almost compared it to the dessert that we had had at Conditori La Glace in Copenhagen which is a high praise indeed. I highly recommend this restaurant if in Milan and it only cost 62 Euros.

Reviewed January 16, 2012

We reserved a table with a friend who used to live two blocks away from the restaurant. We were early (8pm) as we had landed early to Milan the same morning and were also hungry early, Only two other tables were taken as people in Milan usually eat very late. People started to arrive closer to 10pm. Service was attentive and good, but maybe a bit reserved towards us non-locals. Starter salads were nice and fresh, maybe a bit big portions. Mozzarella was great quality and friends fish salad was great. Pasta and lightly battered fish as main courses were really good, but again a bit too much on the plate.

All in all nice little place away from the town center. I would have never found it unless my friend had lived in the area and used to go there a lot.

1  Thank DaisyinUK