“Not good anymore”

HANA Ristorante Coreano
Reserve with
HANA Ristorante Coreano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #790 of 8,318 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Asian, Korean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Centro Storico
Description: Real korean restaurant in milan from 1998. BIBIMBAB, Bulgoghi, Good price and nice servers. Need reservation
Reviewed April 16, 2014

I've been there two years ago and the service war really good: kind and smiling personnel, good quality and a little discount. Now it's hs beeen changed a lot. The service is not really the best and the waiters are not so kind. I'm sorry to tell that but that's the truth.
The smell on my clothes remained for hours.
I won't come again anymore.

1  Thank Makkolli
There are newer reviews for HANA Ristorante Coreano

Reviewed November 9, 2013

My wife is Korean, and after two weeks in Europe, was delighted to find this restaurant near our hotel. Needless to stay we went there twice, to enjoy spicy Korean dishes. Great location, and excellent food. We also enjoyed the Korean Rakya, with our meals.
We recommend this place to visitors, who want to diversify from the European cuisine.

2  Thank Robert P
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Basic but very good restaurant in Milano. Excellent service accompanied with very good ingredients. Do not expect anything fancy but probably that is the best thing. Also, you will find plenty of Korean people eating which is a very good sign.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

I went there with my Chinese girlfriend who confirmed that these were real Koreans unlike some restaurant we'd visited that claimed to be Korean but were Chinese. The food was great for what we paid for. The decor was simple, location just about 10 minutes walk from Milan Central Station.
From the 3 days we spend in Milan we'd visited this restaurant twice.
It's a great stop after a day of shopping.
Next time we go to Milan we'll definitely go back to this restaurant.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

I used to go to HANA to have samgyupsal and kimch several years ago. I am a great fan of korean barbecue.

But just yesterday, I tried new elegant dishes( platter of nine delicacies-I don't remerber tne name!!! And Galbi Fiorentina!!!) OMG..Sso delicious!

Each time I go, I wanted to introduce this place to my friends who can enjoy roasting pork belly over a hot grill at the restaurant.
Now I really recommend 'real korean dish' that I didn't know well before.

P.S Waiters and waitresses are also very kind.