“Delicious food at the heart of modern Milan”
Review of Cibario

Cibario
Order Online
Ranked #32 of 9,760 Restaurants in Milan
Neighborhood: Isola
Description: Quality homemade food for takeout and delivery. Perfect for an urban picnic under the Bosco Verticale Towers. Free outdoor tables availables.
Reviewed April 17, 2019 via mobile

I really enjoyed Cibario. I went there for a late snack before a flight, got a take-away Piadina with guacamole, a mixed salad with nuts and apples, and in this mix was included a free treat of Tiramisu and homemade bread. The bread and tiramisu were absolutely delicious, as well as the salad! Elisabetta was very welcoming and helpful, explaining me the concept of the place and it’s history. Definitely recommended!

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

We really enjoy our meal. They absolutely could solve our special requests. My boyfriend had a serious diary allergy, but we could eat calm in this place :)
Thank you.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

Had a pasta to go there and it was really really delicious! I recommend definitely!
The ingredients taste incredibly fresh and you can tell that it’s made with passion.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed June 9, 2018

risotto - more wonderful i've never ate! so delicious!
stuff is cute and attentive
i are make my day!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here yesterday for dinner after being abroad and it’s satisfying as always. The location is great, behind Piazza Gae Aulenti in the nice neighbourhood Isola. There is so much choice that you feel like trying everything; vegetarian, vegan, gluten free..anyone can find something to eat. A special mention goes to the desserts, the vegan panna cotta with strawberries was amazing. Great value for money (3.5€ for desserts and around 7€ for the plates) and the portions are definitely big enough. The staff is really helpful and kind. I’ll be back for sure!

Date of visit: April 2018