“3rd”

Ranked #4,165 of 9,835 Restaurants in Milan
Neighborhood: Zone 3
Neighborhood: Zone 3
Reviewed June 6, 2019

For me, this restaurant ranked third on my list among Filipino restaurant in Milan, some dishes has a different approach , majority of the food are great, a little smile from the cashier will do them well. Price is ok, food is ok, just need more plating concept. Overall a good place to eat Pinoy local food.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed August 4, 2017

Some of the food we ordered are okay but the worst are the pancit, roasted chicken and the pork barbecue. I ordered the roasted chicken beforehand over the phone and they promised me the best roasted chicken in town, but we received the most dried roasted chicken. The barbecue is almost inedible. Seemed like it was grilled the day before.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed April 9, 2017

My tour in Milan was not complete without trying a Filipino restaurant. I was so happy to find one. Location is good - about 5 minutes walk from the metro station. Staffs are friendly and very accommodating. I ordered "sisig" and it was very good. Bbq is also very good. Java rice is good.

Date of visit: April 2017
3  Thank arvin l
Reviewed April 1, 2017 via mobile

Commissary Kitchen is located in one of Italy's Mega Cities.. Milan, the capital of the Lombardy region, and the most populous metropolitan area and the second most populous comune in Italy.
As you enter the place, you are welcomed by warm filipino smiles that make you feel like home.. the staff represents the essence of the traditional 'pinoy' hospitality.. a place where your comfort is their concern.
The menus offer a wide range of varieties of typical 'pinoy' yummy taste.. qualitatively presented and prepared inspired by the Chef's passion for food and cooking.
Beyond that, prices are affordable and of good value in terms service quality and standard of food.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed October 21, 2016 via mobile

Grazie mille a tutti!

Being Filipinos ourselves, most of the time we have a craving for our own cuisine and through friends' recommendations, we gave it a try here in Commissary Kitchen. I had a table booked and upon arrival everything was well set. The staff welcomed us warmly and made us feel "at home".

This restaurant offers set menus and some appetizers as well. We did not wait long after ordering and all the plates were served at the same time, which I may say is because of the efficiency and organization of the personnel. Each dish is accompanied with either java or plain boiled rice. We loved their sizzling plates especially the dinikdikan which is quite spicy! You'll surely love their lutong-bahay style of gastronomy! As with the affordability, everything is worth the pay - not too expensive yet massive portion of food.

After our dinner, one of the staff holding an acoustic guitar came to our table and started to sing the birthday song for my husband and behind him is another colleague holding a wee plate with choco muffin with candles on it! We all sang together and everybody wished my partner well. This is truly appreciated!

We would like to thank all the staff for your superb attention and dedication in your job! We hope to see you again!

100% recommendable.

(This place also offers videoke.)

Date of visit: October 2016