“My go to place for Sushi now”

Nami Sushi & Asian Cucine
Ranked #1,577 of 8,565 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Navigli
Reviewed December 6, 2012

I really enjoy this restaurant. Not only is the quality of the food very high -- it's one of the best sushi places in Milan -- the staff are friendly and the atmosphere is always peaceful and relaxing. Even during the lunch rush, a trip to Nami feels like a nice escape from the hectic workday. That said, because it is so small, it's best to arrive early if you want to get a table. I tend to go late -- around 1:30pm -- to avoid the lunch rush, but not everyone has the flexibility to move their lunch schedule around. The prices are good and the food is great. If you're looking for good sushi downtown, I highly recommend Nami. it's located in Corso di Porta Ticinese.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

We sat in a "pit" lowered table in a very very nice atmosphere, very enjoyable all the plates we ordered. If you like sashimi I suggest to take the "mixed special" which is more abundant and very nice composed. Service was very polite and fine, managed to sort out a little stuff forgot rather quickly. Very good quality for price and recommended.

Reviewed February 4, 2012

Recommendation for this sushi restaurant. A good quality sushi in a stylish ambient, with fair prices for such a place in a heart of Milano. Recommendation!

Reviewed May 28, 2009

I go to Nami just because they have delicious food! But everytime, even when we are three or four people and order lots of different dishes, we don't get enough time to taste them!!! We even got the feeling that the employees want us to leave asap!! Their carelessness tops the quality of their food. Sad!

1  Thank Been L
Reviewed March 13, 2009

I've been to this restaurant a couple of times. The adjective I would use to describe it: dependable. Not the best sushi of my life, but always above the milanese average. They crammed many tables in a small place, but they mange to keep it nice with crafty lighting.
I enjoyed the menu, it's quite vast and with decent choices for non-sushi eaters as well. Besides the obvious sake-list, the wine one isn't bad itself, with some budget but very acceptable options, too.
The crowd is mixed: couples, business people, sushi-lovers, bigger parties. I would reccomend it anytime you feel like eating good sushi and don't mind spending 20€ per person.
The service is ok, with our orders they got a bit confused with the timings, but they are always running a full house.